New York 7-14

Boston 7-16

Montreal 7-19

Toronto 7-21

Detroit 7-24

Chicago 7-26

St. Louis 7-30

Pittsburgh 8-1

Philadelphia 8-3

Baltimore 8-6

Washington,D.C. 8-9

Atlanta 8-12

Miami 8-15

Havana 8-18

San Juan 8-22

Caracas 8-26

Salvador 8-29

Rio de Janerio 9-1

Sao Paulo 9-3

Montevideo 9-6

Buenos Aires 9-9

Santiago 9-12

Lima 9-16

Bogota 9-19

Mexico City 9-23

Guadalajara 9-27

Monterrey 10-1

Houston 10-4

New Orleans 10-8

Denver 10-18

Vancouver 10-22

Seattle 10-26

San Francisco 10-29

Los Angeles 10-31

[Temporary Authors Note: There is currently a narrative gap between the previous chapter and the next -- taking place the night of the final concert of the tour -- which represents the events previously in Chapters 21-25 of the 2nd Draft. Those draft chapters are not included here because planned revisions involved such major changes to content, style, and focus during this portion of the story that it would have been more confusing to include the drafts. The concert still happens, but will be presented through a different selection of scenes.]

[SPOILER SUMMARY: The most relevant events which will still take place during the concert tour but have not yet been written out in revised scenes:

Morpheus undergoes a metamorphoses and afterward is able to choose the 'root' form he returns to when unconscious; he misses a show due to 'illness' while undergoing the change.

At some point, Joy shows an ability to speak in tongues, perhaps accessing forgotten memory to speak languages she doesn't consciously know.  

The tour in general gains some forms of unwanted attention from: various vampires and other supernatural beings around the world, covert Human groups that hunt Darkling, religious protestors, and Joy's brother.

Joy increasingly has fits or 'horrors' in which she doesn't seem herself or apparently remembers long-past events and is disturbed and disoriented by the sudden information.

At some point, Julien and Amadeo argue and Julien attempts to use his pyrokinesis against Amad, only to learn Amadeo has the ability to repel the fire back towards him, in his shocked, emotional state Julien looses control of the fire and is burned, but refuses to take blood from those present (even Morpheus) to heal and is smuggled to his home in Karachi to recover, missing several shows.

At some point, Morpheus and Amad, together and possibly half-accidentally, reveal to both Julien and Athen that Eros years ago used his arrows to make Athen love Julien, although Julien's feelings for Athen were his own, so far as they know.

Steven, who is back in New York with the Jewel family, marries Amad's former lover, Tanya, becoming the step-father of Amad's daughter Caroline, who is Steven's own great-great-grandaughter.

When the tour is in New York, Raven surprises everyone -- mostly Amad -- by showing up with her son Thierry whom a few secretly know is also Amad's son. Amad initially walks out on the concert as well as Raven and Thierry, but returns somewhat later to argue things with Raven and to accept Thierry as his son.

Julien, possibly related to the reveal about Athen and Eros, or possibly related to something else, or just on his own, decides he wants to be single (and especially not in a series relationship with either Athen or Morpheus) and just date or hook up with various people they meet while on tour.

A vampire named Devon appears in various cities and attempts to insinuate herself into the group. She seems to have come from some 'old blood' but Athen for one is suspicious. Ultimately it is revealed (when Athen forcefully probes her mind) that she is working with Faye and Faye appears to save her from Athen. Others are surprised (though Morpheus knew it must happen) when Athen and Faye meet alone to make peace and Athen declares Devon is welcome among them.

Morpheus has difficulty understanding why Julien needs to 'experiment' with others when he could have taken any of those forms, and Julien has difficulty understanding why Morpheus can't understand why he doesn't want that from him.

For their October birthdays (Morpheus is just celebrating his in October) Morpheus give Julien a pair of Roman sandals and Julien gives Morpheus an abstract painting he did titled 'Morpheus'.

Julien gets the orchid tattoos on his back.