" Nah forreal we need to hurry up though before these niggas start complaining." I laughed shutting off my flat iron and examined my outfit once more.

Turning off the lights behind us , we made sure we had our bags and things and started to head out of the room. As soon as we came out all eyes was on us.

" Da- y'all ain't going nowhere wit us like this." Joe spoke up , standing up from the couch. He was holding Draco in his arms.

" Shut the hell up." I shook my head and turned my attention towards Kentrell. His eyes was everywhere but my face.

" Damn Kentrell , my face is right here." I spoke up as I pointed to my face. His eyes shot up towards mine.

" Say' mane pick ya mouth up off the floor." Montana laughed slapping him on his back. He smacked his lips and mugged him.

These niggas was too much for me. I shook my head walking over toward Kentrell , he was biting down onto his lip as he looked me up and down.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him placing a kiss on the side of my neck. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Say' fuck the show , take yo ass back in the room." He chuckled whispering down in my ear rubbing on my waistline.

" I just put the shit on and you already ready to snatch it off. " I laughed grabbing him by his face and placed a kiss on his lips.

" Cut that shit out. It's time to go." Joe snapped interrupting us causing us to pull back from one another.

" I'll be glad when yo house get a girlfriend a'sum nigga. Needa entertained." Kentrell shot back at him and mugged him.

" Little do you know." I mumbled out before turning around laughing. I looked up at Kaya and TeeLee , we was all giving each other the same look.

We busted out laughing before starting to make our way towards the front door with everybody following out behind us.

I felt a somebody down beside me , I looked down seeing Draco walking beside me holding a phone in his hands.

" Dracdeezy." I smiled down at him beside holding my hand out for him. He grabbed onto my hand as we walked down the hall of the hotel room and towards the elevator.

Pulling out my phone from my bag I went on instagram starting to record him. He instantly knew the camera was on him because he started throwing up his gang signs as usual.i shook my head and laughed.

" Let em' see yo shoes Draco." I said as he kicked his little legs out trying to show me his shoes.

" Got that drip' like his daddy

" Got that drip' like his daddy." Kentrell laughed coming up behind me wrapping his arm around my neck as we walked with Kayden in front of us.

" You ight' I guess." I spoke to him sucking my teeth a little turning towards him. He gave me a stale face.