Eight: Starting Over

Start from the beginning

Walking into the restaurant, she was directed to a table in the back of the restaurant on which had the best view.

"Hey, I was wondering if you had stood me up or not."

"I would never stand you up, you're too handsome to pass by." Jazmine hugged and kissed him on the cheek.

"I got you something."

"You know you don't have to give me gifts. I don't need all this stuff, I don't want your money." Jazmine shook her head.

"Oh hush, you know you want this."  He held up two tickets. Jazmine looked closer and realized that they were Nas concert tickets.

"Oh my God, you didn't!" Jazmine hugged him.

"And my boy is opening up for him so you know I had to go." He smiled.

"Who? Dave?" Jazmine drank some of her raspberry tea.

"Yeah."

"I'm still so shocked that he went from football to rapping. I heard he doing big things up in New York." Jazmine dug into her salad appetizer.

"Yeah but they'll be back in town for the concert. He been talking about moving back and shit, he got into it with his mom's."

"Jamie, do you think we're moving too fast?" Jazmine looked into his eyes.

"What makes you think that?" Jamie leaned on the table.

"You want me to meet your grandma and we've only been dating a month." Jazmine wiped her mouth.

"She wants to meet you, she is nothing to be afraid of. As much as I talk about you, hell she would've been said if she liked you or not."

"I guess, what if she sees me and-"

"What I tell you about that?" Jamie cut her off.

"I'm sorry, I'm just saying."

"You're beautiful. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Don't you believe otherwise either."

Jazmine nodded.
"Well we can order if you're ready."

"Yeah, I want the steak meal platter." Jazmine pointed out.

"I'm getting the coconut shrimp platter." Jamie called the waiter over to place their orders.

*

"Oh Jamie!" Jazmine moaned as she held on to the overs on the bed.

"You like that? It feels good?" He asked.

"YEEEEESSSSSS." Jazmine sighed.

"Good, I've been told I have the magic touch." He laughed.

"You do baby." Jazmine nodded.

Jamie moved down to her feet, he flexed her foot and began massaging it as she turned over.

"I needed this so much." Jazmine smiled enjoying the rest of her massage.

"I can tell, your body is so tense."

"I can't believe I meet your grandmother tonight." Jazmine shook her head.

"You'll be great. Don't even wear anything fancy, just be you."

"I have to go buy me some more makeup." Jazmine mumbled.

Jamie stopped massaging her foot, "What I tell you about wearing that shit? You don't need it. I don't wanna kiss and suck on you and get that shit in my mouth." He joked.

"Shut up, well can I keep my eyeshadow and lashes at least?" Jazmine pouted.

Jamie kissed her plump lips, "I guess." , He licked his lips.