[01]Rσყαʅ Mαɳια

Start from the beginning

The following month, Prince Carl Philip was 'kidnapped' for his surprise stag party in Greece- organised by none other than his elder sister Victoria, whose hen party he had arranged back in 2010.

×

May 19 2011

Carl Philip and Tamera are walking hand in hand through the garden.

"My mother tells me you and the girls went to try on dresses for the pre-wedding reception." Carl Philip said.

"Yes, I'm wearing a blue strapless dress so your tie should be blue so we can match." Tamera said.

"Dark or light blue?" Carl asked.

"Light blue." Tamera answered.

"Oh, William said to tell you that Catherine said hi and something about having something borrowed to give you for the wedding." Carl Philip said.

"It's for the wedding." Tamera said.

"What are some American traditions for a wedding?" Carl Philip asked.

"Well, something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue which is just universal wedding tradition. There's a bachelorette party with friends and the groom – a bachelor's party with his fellows. While in Sweden, the bride has a Hen party with her friends and the groom – a Stag do. In most American wedding culture, the groom carries the bride over the threshold. There's even a wedding registry where the bride and groom picks out gifts for their guests to buy for them." Tamera answered.

"I'll definitely be carrying you over the threshold." Carl Philip said.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." Tamera said.

×

June 17 2011

Tamera smiles as she and Carl Philip exit out of their car and head to the boat, where the King and Queen are hosting the pre-wedding dinner. They both smile warmly to the cameras and share a few jokes.

A few moments after they step on the boat, Tamera hears someone say her name in an British accent. She turns to see the newly married, Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge walking toward her with her arms outstretched, ready to give a hug.

"How are you doing?" Catherine asked.

"I'm well, a little bit nervous you know this is a lot to take in. I never thought I'd be getting married or having a royal wedding." Tamera answered.

"I know the feeling, Tamera, do not be nervous. I was there, too. Well, I'm still learning the ropes. Maybe, we can learn together." Catherine said.

"Thank you, yes, I think we can learn together. I feel a lot better about this now, Catherine." Tamera said.

"It nice to have someone who is in the same position and understands what I'm going through especially when all William can say is do not worry, don't be nervous." Catherine said.

"Oh, trust me, I know. I love Carl but if I hear don't be nervous one more time, I might explode." Tamera said.

"My favorite one is, don't forget to smile and wave." Catherine said.

×

Tamera Mowry dazzles at pre-wedding dinner

Prince Carl Philip and Tamera Mowry have made their first appearance to kick off their wedding weekend. The couple stepped out in the harbour of Stockholm on Friday night along with other members of the royal family and guests for a private dinner ahead of the official ceremony on Saturday, 18 June.

Though it's not official quite yet, Tamera looked every bit the princess as she dazzled in a blue floor-length Zuhair Murad gown that featured an embellished bodice with short sleeves. Her future husband looked dapper in a classic black tuxedo as the duo walked arm-in-arm into their celebration.

On hand to dine with the happy couple were the groom's sisters Princess Victoria and husband Prince Daniel, Princess Madeleine, proud parents King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia and close friend and fellow royal, Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway.

Following Friday's dinner Carl Philip and Tamera's wedding ceremony will take place at 4:30 pm on Saturday at the royal chapel in Stockholm. Tamera will then officially become a member of the royal family and will receive the title of HRH Princess Tamera, Duchess of Värmland. After the church ceremony, the couple will make their first public appearance as newlyweds, travelling in procession by horse and carriage.

As everyone eagerly awaits to see the 32-year-old brunette beauty's wedding gown, several details about the reception have been released. Along with the Swedish royal family, royals from Belgium, Denmark, Japan, the Netherlands, Greece, Norway, the U.K. and Germany will also be in attendance.

Mathias Dahlgren, the only Scandinavian chef with a prestigious three Michelin star rating, is at the helm of the meal for the big day, while Enya is set to perform. And like most modern couples, there is even an official hashtag for the wedding. Every detail can be followed at #royalwedding2011 and #kungligtbröllop2011.