Chapter Eighty Seven- Saints And Sinners

Start from the beginning

"Promise me you'll come back" I whisper as his eyes study every inch of my face carefully.
"Find me" I kiss him gently before pulling back taking my lip in between my teeth gently.

"I won't stop looking-" he kisses me with a smile.
"Till I find you" he adds in between kisses making me laugh lightly.
"I promise" he whispers against my lips making me smile as I look up at him. It was this moment I knew exactly how I felt so strongly for him. He was amazing. He was the only person who understood me for me and I loved him. I loved him for saving me from so many rabbit holes I was falling down.

"I'm so proud of you Harry" I mutter into the kiss chasing him to pull back a little.

"What?"

"I mean it.. Your the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm proud of the man your becoming" I smile up at him as I brush a loose curl out of his face, admiring the beautiful man in front of me.
"Your going to make someone really happy one day" I whisper to him causing him to frown.

"If it isn't you I don't care" he mumbles as he presses his lips to mine. This kiss was short but full of emotion and passion, nothing but passion driven.

"I love you" I tell him as he pulls back slightly.
"I'm sorry I don't say it enough-"

"Shhh.." he hushes me instead as he bites down on my bottom lip lightly making me smile, at his playfulness.
"Show me instead?" He mutters as his fingers play with the hem of my underwear.

"Eager are we?" I laugh lightly into his lips.

"My hand can only do so much for a week babe" he smirks into the kiss just as I grab his hips pushing his crotch into mine causing the both of us to moan.
"Shit.." he moans into the kiss as he begins to roll his hips into mine
"God I've missed you" He smirks into the kiss as his hands roam up and down my body.

"Wait-" I stop him as my eyes widen in realisation.

"Ughhhh..." he groans as he rolls off of me, huffing like a child.
"What now?" He huffs and I feel myself becoming awfully shy not knowing how to put this. Being on my period was something I never really spoke to him about, nor had we ever done stuff never mind sex whilst I was on too.

"We can't.." I sigh and he frowns as I sit up beside him.

"Why not?" He whines like a spoilt child not getting there own way.

"I Uh- I'm kinda... you know?" I say awkwardly as I gesture to my lower regions causing Harry to frown.

"Not following" He states sitting up leaving back on his elbows as he looks up at me.

"You know..." I gesture more directly to my lower region giving him a look so he would catch on. But he doesn't.

"You have a vagina, I know I've seen- your point?" He rolls his eyes looking at me in amusement.

"Harry!" I groan in annoyance.

"What? I'm serious-"

"I'm on my period!" I yell at him as I hit him in the chest with a pillow.

"I know" he smirks laughing likely making my jaw drop open. That cheeky shit.
"I just like to wind you up" He teased as sits up fully with a grin on his face.

"I'm gonna kill you" I spit playfully through gritted teeth as he laughs.

"Violence is never the answer!" He yells at me just as I jump on top of him catching him off guard. Within seconds our heads bump together as we play fight causing us both to groan in pain.
"Ow!" Harry groans holding his head as he laughs lightly at me seeing me mimicking him.