01

"Mama please don't cry,
I will be alright."

CHAPTER ONE; innocent?

Y/n Parker POV
The scary boy. The one that people stay away from. The one that you're advised not to fall for. The one with the looks and attitude that makes him irresistible to me.

Richard tozier

Aka; trashmouth tozier, but more commonly know by me as; my best friend.

The losers we call ourselves. We, as in me, richie, Stan, Eddie and bill. It all started with me and bill. Then Richie came into the mix, because he was running from his friend, eddie, that tried to make him get an injection. And Stan was always a lonely boy, who sat by himself, until him and bill got along quite well, if you know what I mean (wink wonk).

Me and rich are the closest two in the group. We both have the same sense of humour that only ourselves enjoy, and we also have the same music taste. Richies mom died a few years back, and ever since then, his step dad abuses him from greif. My parents treat richie as their own, and take him in when Aaron(his step dad) gets too drunk. The sad part of it is, he doesn't know I love him.

Enough of that, it's time for school.

I run out the door as quick as possible, greeted by an unamused trashmouth. "Took you long enough." He yelled in fake annoyance. "That's not what your dad said last night." I winked. His dad was never a sensitive subject for him. He trash talks him too, which is why we are great friends, he's not one to get butthurt.

"Nice comeback shorty." He ruffled my hair. "Hey, it's not my fault that your 10ft tall, I'm trying to live my life without getting picked on by who I thought was my friend." I fake cried. He played along and apologised, "sorry baby, your height is perfect." He told me, embracing me in a hug.

I laughed and tried to break free of his grip, as he began tickling me. I burst into a fit of laughter, but soon got away, and ran towards school.

//Timeskip to lunch\\

"Stan the man." I heard the familiar voice approach the lunch table. "Did your mom tell you all the graphic details of what I did to her last night or-" "BEEP BEEP RICHIE." All the losers except me scolded him. I was too busy laughing, and he seemed to enjoy the thought of someone appreciating his jokes.

The rest of lunch consisted of rich and me convincing Eddie that germs love to live in sandwiches while the rest of the losers tried calming him down, getting him to eat his lunch.

Timeskip to after school

"Hey perv, wanna come by the kissing bridge later and terrorise some people?" I stood next to the infamous trashmouth locker. He seemed really uneasy. "Uh, I can't. I need to, um, go to the laundromat." He continued to furiously jam books into his locker. "Are you oka-" "I'm fine." He slammed his locker door closed and stormed away.

I'm definitely following him.