I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you

Start from the beginning

Jimin stubbornly closed his mouth and bit on lower lip. Now in any situation but this, Jungkook would probably die over how cute and sexy Jimin looked while doing it, but he was getting extremely irritated by Jimin for not eating.

"Jimin- ah just open your mouth," Hoseok said.

"Yeah, come on, we need to get you home so we can practice," Yoongi added.

Jimin realised how selfish he was being by not eating, he was stopping them from practice too.

Finally, Jimin opened his mouth, "Ahh,"

"Thank you Hyung,"

Jungkook carefully placed the food in Jimin's mouth and watched him swallow it. After 5 more spoons they were done, and were able to leave the hospital.

"Okay, Jimin you are definitely not going to be walking," Namjoon said.

"So, what do I do? Sit in a wheelchair?" Jimin questioned sarcastically.

"Yes Perfect!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Ugh, I was just kidding,"

"Hyung, I can just carry you again if you want me too," Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear.

"NO! Someone get the wheelchair," Everyone looked at Jimin, confused as his sudden change of heart towards the wheelchair.

"Oh, okay Jiminie," Taehyung said.

A doctor walked past and the 7 boys except Jimin ran towards the man.

"Sir, are we able to borrow a wheelchair?" Hoseok asked.

"A wheelchair? Why do you need it?"

"That man over there" Yoongi said, pointing to Jimin, "Has just been checked out and we refuse to let him walk towards the car outside,"

"Oh, he's been checked out? Then I'm afraid I cannot allow you to access a wheelchair as he is no longer a patient," The Doctor apologized.

"Oh, never mind then, thanks anyway," Seokjin said.

They walked back gloomily.

"Well, sorry Jiminie, no wheelchair,"

"That's okay, we'll just have to walk out, what a shame," Jimin said but he was smiling too much to look upset.

"Actually, no Hyung, I'm going to piggyback you out," Jungkook said smiling cheekily.

"No, no you can't carry me," Jimin said, he stood up and came face to face with Jungkook's chest. He wasn't very threatening at all.

He's so cuteeeee...

Jungkook didn't listen at all, he turned around facing his back towards Jimin.

"Hop on Hyung," Jungkook smirked.

"Ughh fine,"

After Jimin was properly and safely seated on Jungkook's back, Jungkook stood up and walked out of the hospital.

"How does it feel Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"How does what feel?

"How does it feel to finally be taller than everyone?" Jungkook laughed.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin screamed, hitting Jungkook's left shoulder repeatedly.

"Ow, ow," Jungkook said, feigning pain. "Hit me after I place you down, but right now hold on okay?"

Jimin giggled. "Okay!"

Jimin fastened his arms around Jungkook's neck and tightened his legs around Jungkook's waist.