I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook, calm down, it's normal for the doctors to take long, they need to know for sure what happened to him before they can say anything to us,"

"Oh no, is he okay though? Is he going to die?" The normally strong Maknae with all his walls built up were finally breaking with the thought of his Jimin hurt and he cried once again.

"No Kook, he's not going to die," Seokjin said, hugging Jungkook. "Jimin is too strong to die from something like this,"

"I told him to eat and he didn't listen to me..."

"Don't worry Jungkook, we'll force him to eat now." Namjoon reassured.

"But Hyung-"

Jungkook was cut off from the opening of the door from Jimin's room.

"Are you guys the family of Park Jimin?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, how is he?" Seokjin answered.

"Jimin has not been eating enough and has been overworking his body, the lack of sleep is also what made him faint,"

If only he listened to me...

"Is he okay now?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, he is awake and is now taking a rest while eating some food inside,"

"Can we visit him?" Taehyung requested.

"Yes, indeed you can, just wait a minute until the nurses stop fussing over him,"

"Thank you, Doctor,"

"Your most welcome, just now make sure he eats and sleeps a lot,"

"We try, he's just so stubborn and persistent on the fact that he is overweight," Jungkook gloomily said.

"Well, it will only take a matter time before someone can convince him otherwise,"

"Again, thank you so much Doctor," Yoongi thanked him.

The doctor just nodded his head at them and they bowed back. After the last nurse left the room, the 6 boys went running into Jimin's room and immediately surrounded his bed.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine,"

"That's what you said before Jiminie..." Taehyung said.

"But now, after the check up the doctor gave me, I am completely and utterly fine, I can go right back to practice now," Jimin declared.

"Um, no you cannot, Jimin, you are going to lie in this bed and eat all your food until it's finished, and then your going to go back to the dorms to rest until you are fully recovered, got it?" Seokjin told Jimin.

"But Hyung-"

"No but Hyung Jimin, Jinnie is right, you need to rest," Namjoon added.

"The MusicBank in Singapore is in 2 weeks, I need to practice,"

"Jimin, you have had plenty of practice and plus it's in 2 weeks, you have enough time to rest first." Hoseok announced.

"Fine," Jimin sulkily said,

The 6 worried boys watched Jimin eat (not in a creepy way, they were just really worried), making sure he ate the whole thing. After a while Jungkook got annoyed at watching Jimin take his time to eat so he grabbed the spoon and started spoon feeding Jimin.

"Say ahhh," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I'm not a kid, give that back to me,"

"No, you have to eat quickly, just open your mouth Hyung,"