Drunken Confessions

ابدأ من البداية

"You can't be doing this man."

Guilt filled me to my soul. But then I started laughing like a psychopath again.

Lacey's face appeared in my mind and I stopped laughing, she was so beautiful. I couldn't help but think about her, how much I wanted to touch her soft tan skin and run my fingers through her blonde hair. I wanted to kiss her so bad, I wanted her to know that I didn't regret the kiss, I wanted her to know that I was madly, deeply, painstakingly in love with her and that I didn't want to hide my feelings from her anymore.

Next thing I know we're standing outside the apartment door.

"I gotta tell you a secret. Lacey and I kissed. But don't tell Spencer he'd fucking murder me"

This time I could make out the look on his face.

"You what!" He yells at me.

"Stop yelling!"

"You kissed my little sister! When!?"

"She was looking really really sexy in her cat costume"

His hands tighten around my arms and I could make out the look he was giving me. It was unmistakable. He wanted to murder me. His eyes screamed at me in rage.

"Oh my god it all makes sense now. You're the reason she's been acting so strange! God I outta-" he's cut off by the front door swings open and Lacey stands there looking as glorious as ever.

"Hi lulu" I slur and an attempt at a smile comes across my lips.

"You shut the hell up!" Spencer snaps at me.

"Oh my god what happened to you?" She asks me

"He started drinking again and got wasted. You'd think the prick would learn his lesson after what happened last time!"

"Jonas, you didn't"

A blush creeps up onto my cheeks.

"He did!"

"Quite yelling at me! I told you I had a headache!"

"Guys shut up!" Lacey scolds us.

"Where's Vikki? I need to talk to her."

"She's at work still."

Still? She never stayed out late like this.

I groan as I land on my soft and fluffy bed.

"I love you Spencer!"

He grumbles something before turning away and shutting the door. Lacey just stood in the corner of the room staring at me with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I can't believe you started drinking again Jonas" she says to me quietly.

"I know, I'm sorry I let you down lulu"

She steps closer to me and I feel the bed dip where she sat down.

"You didn't Jonas. I just worry about you." She says as she puts her hand on mine.

I could tell she was sincere by the way she squeezed my hand and the sadness in her eyes and voice. It made me love her more, and yet she still didn't know.

"I'm sorry I made you worry about me, I didn't mean to, I just, I wanted to forget"

"Forget what?"

"That things were back to normal between us, but I still can't hold you, or look at you without wanting to pin you to the wall and kiss you with all I have"

Her body tenses up and she removes her hand from mine.

"Please don't go lulu. I didn't mean to scare you off, it's just about time I tell you the truth because if I don't do it now when I don't have control I won't tell you when I'm sober."

"Jonas.."

"I lied lulu, I don't regret the kiss, I never did. I just said that because I wanted to make it easier on myself, easier to fight what I felt, but I can't lulu, I can't fight it anymore."

She stays silent and looks at me with pain in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you feel the way I did, I'm sorry I pushed you away. I didn't know what I wanted, but now I do. I want you lulu. Only you."

"Don't say stuff like that. You're drunk yo-you don't know what you're saying. Just- just don't. Please. I don't want to get my hopes up again just to have my heart broken"

She stands up and heads for the door. I try to get up to follow but I can't get my body to work. I wanted to follow her.

"Wait don't go please"

"I'm sorry Jonas"

And she walks away, shutting the door behind her. It sucked. Now I know why she was so pissed at me for so long. As soon as the latch clicked on the door, my heart broke as she left me alone.