Chapter Eighty Six- For The First Time

Start from the beginning

"Really? Because I thought I knew you but clearly I was wrong" I snap harshly at him pushing him out of my way to go past.

"Don't-" he grabs my arm stopping me.

"What is your problem? Why can't you just let me get over you-" I yell at him in frustration only for him to cut me off.

"What have you taken?" He spits through gritted teeth as he pulls me into him.

"Fucking leave me alone!" I push him off me in anger causing him to sigh running his hands over his face as he groans in frustration.

"Amy I swear to you-" he huffs as I spin around walking away from him.

"I don't have to answer to-" I stop as I feel myself being thrown over his shoulder with ease.
"Hey-" I squeal as I tossed onto his shoulder like a bag of feathers.
"Harry put me down!" I yell as I hit him on the back before he starts to walk through the crowd of people filling the house.

"You could of come willingly, but it's never that easy with you is it?" He yells over the music just as I see Niall stood by the door we were coming from with Damon and Louis as they start to laugh at the two of us. I wanted to kill all of them. I couldn't even believe this was happening to me.

"This is kidnapping" I yell at him as we reach the front garden.

"Shut up" he huffs just as I see his keys sticking out the back pocket of his jeans. It gave me an idea.
Within seconds I had pulled the keys from his pocket holding them above my head as he gasps in shock.
"Hey- Give me them back" he says as he places me on the ground just next to his car making me laugh.

"How stupid are you to keep your keys in your back pocket? Your just asking to be robbed" I laugh rolling my eyes as I lean against his car with a cocky look on my face.

"Very funny- now give them back" he goes to grab them but I put my arm out stopping him instantly.

"No" I push him back and he sighs.

"Babe seriously-"

"Harry I never said I wanted to go home" I frown looking at him in annoyance.

"You think I'm honestly going to leave you there? Not a fucking chance, besides it three in the morning-"

"So what? What if I want to have more fun?" I challenge him and he laugh in disbelief at me.

"You mean more drugs?" He spits angrily and I pause looking at him in shock.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He snaps at me looking at me in disgust almost.

"Me? I think you know what the fuck is wrong with me Harry! Don't act like can just swoop in here acting like the hero- because I'm not buying it" I yell at him and he just stares blankly at me.
"You've had so many opportunities to speak to me all week and you've chose not to, so why now? Why all the sudden are you interested in my life-"

"Niall told me about the drugs in your locker" he cuts me off and I stop. He stares for a second as my gaze falls to the ground. I didn't know Niall knew about that.
"I knew you would be here tonight, so that's why I came" he sighs and I don't dare to look at him. I knew he would be disappointed in me for doing what I did but also owning my own was probably what would piss him off even more.
"I wanted to talk, but with you being back on all that shit, is there any point?" He frowns shaking his head as I glance up at him.