Avengers Tower

I have never been so frustrated in my entire life than i was playing that video game. The controls didn't make sense and i couldn't get a hang of it. My only comfort was that Clint was doing just as bad. "Come on Hulk! You literally have to press three separate buttons!" Tony complains as the Hulk on screen sporadically moves about.

"I'm trying." Clint mutters. Tony huffs. Of course he would be good at a stupid game like this. what surprises me is that Bruce is actually pretty good as well. I'm guessing him and Tony have done a lot of video game playing and not a lot of science while they're together. "Iron Man! Pull it together!" tony shouts at me.

"This is so pointless. We've lived this. Why do we have to play it." i ask.

"Better hand eye coordination Cap. You need it." i roll my eyes.

"No i don't." i retort.

"Then why do you suck at this?" Tony demands. I groan as one of the Chitauri soldiers jumps on top of my back from above. This is a reoccurring event for the Iron Man character. They fly down out of nowhere and tear at the metal and you have to shake them off. If you get damaged too badly you could loose the ability to fly and have to search for health packets on the ground.

"Because it's a dumb game!" i cry out as Iron Man dies yet again and we loose the game.

"I think you want me to die." Tony says shaking his finger at the TV before looking at me. "I think you like watching me die on screen. It fulfills a dark fantasy of yours." i roll my eyes and groan. We shouldn't be playing video games. We should be trying to find Astella. Tony restarts the game and i sigh picking up the controller again. "Well now we get to watch you die." tony says as the opening music starts up and a timer counts down in large numbers.

"Tony!" Clint complains.

"What? He's making me die. Let's watch him die." he says leaning back leaving the controller unattended on his lap as the Chitauri begin to attack us. The Captain America character cries out saying "Ow." or "Oof" every now and then.

"Quit whining Tony." Bruce says as he comes to Captain Aermica's aid with Clint.

"I'm not whining. He's making me die. He should die." Tony says gesturing towards me.

"You're being childish Tony." Bruce continues. I swoop in then with Iron Man and blast all the monsters away from me ,well video game me.

"Hey now i wouldn't do that." Tony says pointing at the character on the screen.

"Well you're not Iron Man are you." i reply.

"Yeah i am. Switch with me." Tony commands.

"After you killed all your energy? No way." Tony smirks.

"Spoken like a true video game player old man. We're switching after. Playing ourselves." Tony says with a wide smile.

"Should be interesting." Clint muses as he tears through multiple monsters and smashes them to pieces.

"Bruce is really good at being himself in this game." Tony comments as he begins to search for a medical pack.

"You don't have much to do as my character besides smash things." Bruce tells us.

"That's what you do in real life bud." Tony says hitting his shoulder. Bruce gives him a small smile. Tony dies this time, ending the game, because he stood there as Captain America for the first five minutes. "Oh shoot. Time to switch!" Tony shouts happily snatching my controller away from me and shoving his in my hands. Bruce and Clint switch easily while i grumble under my breathe. "You better not suck as yourself." Tony says as he starts the game up again.