Going Well

A/N: to all my lovely readers, the original part for this was somehow deleted off of wattpad and since I don't back up any of my stories, which I should start doing, I am going to rewrite as best as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience as this part will be smaller than most. This chapter was a filler and I will just summarize what it was all about and let you head on into the next part. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I woke the next morning in high spirits. Astella is yet to have another nervous breakdown. I don't want one, I'm just expecting one. She's been doing so well so far I really hope it doesn't happen again. Then again, I never get what I wish for do I?

"Hey Steve! You look so serious." Astella said gliding forward and sitting next to me on the bench. I had been in the gym taking out some bent up energy on a punching bag. I hadn't realized what time it was but upon seeing Astella I figured it must be early morning.

"Hello." I said slowly, smiling at her.

"Taking out your angry again?"

"Energy." Astella laughed.

"Sure if that's what you want to call it." I gave her a tired smile and her joking demeanor immediately dropped. "Still worried about me?" She asked lightly, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Always." Astella blushed, staring at the ground.

"I think I've got a handle on it Steve." She murmured.

"You say that all the time." I didn't mean t sound so bitter when I said it but that's what it sounded like. Astella pursed her lips.

"I know." She said softly. Astella was quiet and seemed to be deep in thought. "I wish this was easier." She murmured.

"Then it wouldn't be as fun." Astella snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, loads of fun." She said, standing up. "Passing out and forgetting who I am is so much fun." I was a bit scared she was offended for a second but upon meeting her eyes I knew she wasn't. "Can we get breakfast? I'm starving." Astella said touching her stomach. I laughed, getting up.

"Of course we can. Just let me put everything away and get cleaned up a bit." I told her with a smile. Astella nodded, bounced up and headed into the hallway. I quickly unwrapped my hands and washed my face in the sink before changing into a fresh shirt and shrugging on a jacket. As I fixed the collar and stepped into the hall I was surprised not to find Astella leaning against a wall. Instead she was passed out on the floor. "Astella!" I shouted dropping down I shifted her to her side and brushed at her hair. The sound of pounding feet alerted me to the fact that someone had watched her on camera as she fell and sent someone to help.

"Captain, please." Someone said as two more men followed the first. Together they hoisted Astella up and away. I wanted to do it myself. Carry her. I wanted to be the one to do that. I followed close behind them as they brought her to a lab, laying her on a table. They checked her vital signs but found that everything was perfectly normal.

"She possibly had another break." One of the Doctor's murmured.

"But you don't know." I demanded.stated loudly. They glanced up at me.

"It is unclear. With someone as unique as her, we dint know what could happen." I clenched my jaw and forced them to let me take her back to her room. Astella didn't wake up for hours and when she finally did she was scared, disoriented.

"Where am I? Who are you?" She demanded pushing away from me.

"Astella calm down." I said slowly.

"How do you know my name!" She shouted.

"We're friends it's okay. I won't hurt you." I murmured. "Trust me, please." There must have been something in my eyes because she looked at me with.. Pity.

"I don't know you." She said slowly.

"You know me." I amended. Astella pursed her lips as her stomach growled.

"I'm hungry Steve." She started, confused at the use of my name. "Steve. Is that your name?" I nodded and smiled wearily.

"My name is Steve. Nice to meet you Astella."