Ch. 3

-Celia's POV-

Oddly I didn't wake up to my alarm this morning. As I grabbed my phone I looked at the time and realized it was already 7:45 and school started at 8. I rushed out of bed and quickly grabbed my Brooklyn Elmo sweatshirt with some black jeans. I quickly did a little makeup and brushed my teeth.

I ran downstairs and slipped on my red vans. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast. I was about to head out the door when I realized I left my car at school and my mom had already left to drop off Kenny.

Now I have to walk to school so I ran out the door and started to walk in the direction of school. I walked in just as the bell rang.

I walked into Ms. Scott's class and took a seat in the back again.

"This class period will be spent working with your partners."

Once she said that Matt walked over to my desk and sat next to me.

"You look cute." I started to blush madly when he said that.

"Aw, you're blushing" he said in a baby voice. this only made me blush even more. Is he trying to kill me!

After the bell rang, I walked into the hallway and met up with Shel and Ari.

"Hey"

"Hey, what's new between you and Matt." Ari said still trying to pry some gossip.

"Nothing. but at least I can talk to him without my brain shutting down."

-After School

I waited outside the school for Matt.

I felt someone come up behind me and I turned around to see Matt.

"Hey we can take my car back to my house."

"Okay." He said while following me to my car.

When I opened my front door, Kenny was sitting in the living room watching tv. He looked up to see me and then Matt standing behind me.

"Oh, Cece brought home a boy." He said it loud enough for my mom to hear from the other side of the room.

"Cece you never told me you were bringing a cute boy over." Both me and Matt blushed.

"Mom, his name is Matt and he's my partner for a project." I said trying to stop the embarrassment. I started walking up the stairs with Matt following behind.

"Keep your door open, I want to be able to watch you two." I can't believe my mom actually said that. I just continued walking pretending like I didn't hear her.

After hours of working and talking Matt asked me something I never thought he would say.