part 1

This story is about how I love a singer whose name is Min Yoongi. He is 25 years old but I still love him and he loves me too. However I am a singer too but at difference from him I'm in a duet with sebastian. I was first wanted to sing in a girls group but then something change and the producer said that I had an amazing voice. At first I thought that I was going to be a solo singer but then they announce that I was actually in a duet with some famous actor. I wasn't into the idea of being in a duet since yoongi and I were just beginning our relationship and both of us new how much trouble it was going to be.

He is a famous singer, I'm starting my career as a singer and so we decided to hide the fact that we were in love and dating. Big Hit and my company decided that for now is better to hide it but is good that they support us. I believe that once I become more famous we can make our relationship announce.

Today is the big day both BTS and Sheone(me and sebastian) we are going to sing together. The bad thing is that yoongi is not the main vocalist so i'll be singing with jungkook and my annoying partner. Yes even if we both work together we don't get along really well but when we sing is like magic, almost ike we know each other for a long time. Too bad it only last a couple minutes. His full name is sebastian Kim and me Y/N L/N, we used to be kind of friends but it didn't last long before we were both annoying each other. I don't care as long as we can sing together everything is fine by me.

" Ok from the top" our singing teacher tells us

"Were HERE~!!" jimin calls

All the members enter

"hey Y/N. How is your headache?" yoongi tells me in his calm voice

"Wait you have a headache?" jungkook was surprised when he heard it

" I wouldn't say a bad headache, I'm fine yoons" I start going to his direction making him stare right at me

" please don't start this now. Is really early for me to see this loving birds" sebastian announce kind of annoy.

" don't pay attention to him, I'm happy that your here"

Yep all the members of BTS known since yoongi started to change and all his friends.. No. his brothers wanted to see the girl that could melt his heart. And of course sebastian knows since he made yoongi jealous, and yoongi shouted at him that I was his.

"I brought you some medicine and something to eat"

"aw ~ thank you love"

"Hey hyungs, we were practising for next week"

"Oh yeah we don't have enough time, sorry everyone but we have to go. Thank you darling but I'll be drinking the medicine and then going back to the practice room"

"No need Y/N" our teacher makes us turn to see him

"We can continue tomorrow, I felt something off when you were singing. Remember to take care of your body"

" yes, im sorry guys to make you waste time"

"Don't worry Y/N, I knew that something was wrong. after all you always sing perfect after the third time we practice the song" jungkook was happy that we were having a break after almost four hours straight of practicing.

"I'm going to practice the dance while you recover then" sebastian starts to leave.

"Wait Sebastian. You haven't eaten since this morning, why don't you come with me and the guys to eat?" I decided to ask him, we live in the same house since our manager wants us to be more unified. I knew he only had cereal, some juice and bread.

"Yea Sebastian why don't you come with me and the rest of the guys" RM is the only one that makes him come since they were friends before and RM is older than him so he must have some respect towards him.

"I guess I will and Y/N you already have some medicine on your practice bag"

"Wait I do?"

I started to search on my bag and yes there it was BUT I never packed that!! I know I remember, then how did it get here?

"Sebastian" I whispered he was the only one that heard me.

30 minutes later......

I was having fun with the guys, we were joking around and we were also making fun of jimin and how he gets really grumpy on the mornings. Then we started to have some drinks well except for me since everyone knew that I was a light weit so I don't really drink maybe only one or two glasses no more.

The guys on the other side were having fun and drinking a lot. I don't blame them is being a long time since we were all together and having some free time. Yoongi was always happy to spend time with me and he was the more supporting on my career. I didn't have anyone in here and so he helped me.

"Y/N, why don't we go off first?"

"Sure yoongs"

We were both heading out while sebastian and the rest were enjoying their self.

When we got to his car we decided to head to our department. Yea BigHit and my company let us have a department because well yoongi lives with his group members and I live with Sebastian. So we decided to have a little space for us for at least some time.

"Were here"

"Finally some time for us. Right yoongi"

"Hey I'm older than you"

"Oh sorry OPPA"

"Your going to pay for that"

"Only if you can catch me" I run to our bedroom and I try to close the door but he caught me and He pushed me to the bed

HELLO!!!! firs off sorry for any misspell words. and THANK YOU SO MUCH for whoever is taking their time to read my story. I decided to start this story just for fun and because I like yoongi. BTS had change my life, it made me believe that there is (J-)hope at the end of the tunnel (sorry I had to) now I'm not sure weather I should make the next part smut, lemon, or whoever you want to call it. please leave a message so I will make changes to the story. I promise you wont regret it. now see you on the next chapter ^ ^