- T E N-

-3 YEARS LATER-

                                                                         (TIME SKIP BECAUSE WHY NOT)

So a few years have passed since we last checked on the girls and a lot has changed.  For one, they all moved to Korea. They regret nothing, it was a new refreshing move. Moving outta america was a good change of scenery. 

 Jada got a job at a well known company as head of costume design.  She and Mark got married a year ago, they also had a child, a son a year and a half ago. His name is mark jr or mj (Picture above.) They are also welcoming another bundle of joy whose due at the end of the year.  Mj just turned 2 not too long ago and everyone was at the birthday party, the boys, gabbi, india, and shay. It was a good time and to get everyone in one place at the same time cause their busy schedules its kinda hard.  

Jada and India were the kitchen getting some more food to put out for everyone and they just started to catch up and have a mini girl talk.  "so how have you been friend." jada asked.  "i've been good just busy with work, how about you, how have you been?" India asked back. "I've been good just tired from chasing mj around and being pregnant, ugh i cant wait to drop this load lawd." jada said as she rubbed her belly.  "just cherish moments like this girly cause you'll miss it. " india said to jada as she took the platter and they walked out to the food table to put them down.  India went to walk toward the kitchen but was stopped by someone grabbing her forearm. she turned to meet the eyes of a man that she once called her one and only.  

"oh hi jb." she said as she turned to face him.  "Hi, how have you been?" he asked. "I've been pretty good, how about how's life.? She asked making eye contact with him.  "its been good, i guess just been writing alot. " he answered her. "ooo that's good, i can't wait to here the new stuff. i already know its going to be amazing. " she said with a smile.  Little did she know that jb's was damn near beating out of his chest. He don't know why but even til this day she still made him nervous and caused hella butterflies in his stomach. But sadly they broke up months ago and he missed her every second of the day.  At first he was pissed that she wanted to break up but as months went pass , he soon understood why the needed to go their seperate ways.  

But something in him always wanted her near him at all times so thats why when they ran into each other or seen each other at events he always struck up a conversation with her. He could hear her talk for hours.  

"We're going on tour soon and i was wondering did you want to be the head of the hair and makeup for the tour." jaebum asked.  "really!? will jyp be fine with that?" India asked with slight concern. "oh no he's fine with it, jada's is gonna be head of wardrobe , until she gives birth and then her and mark are leaving but we plan on ending the tour before than. " he explained. India sat there stuck in thought for a few minutes, and then she finally came out of thought.  "Okay, ill do it." she said with a smirk. "really." he said with a look of slight surprise. "uh yeah , why would i not. " she answered. "i don't know. maybe you don't want to be around me for long periods of time." he said looking down at his feet. " jaebum why would you think that, if i didn't want to be around you i probably wouldn't talk to you everytime i see you , now would i." india said as she took his chin in her hand to make him look at her.  for a guy who is known for intense eye contact he sure avoids eye contact with me alot. 

"Well i'm going to finish helping jada set up the food, maybe well talk later. if not you got my number. " She said with wink and walked away.  "you are so whipped." a voice said next to jb. he turned to find bambam next to him. "no i'm not." he answered.  " yeah okay dude. lets go join the guys outside. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabbi was outside watching the kids play and to make sure yuri don't hurt herself.  That little girl always finds a way to get scratches and scraps all over her. she's too much of a tomboy, good lord. As she was sitting minding her business , someone came and sat next to her while handing her a drink. "Here you go , jagiya." she looked over to her husband handing it to her.  "Thanks babe i appreciate it." she told him.  "so whats happening." he asked.  "nothing much just out here making sure these kids play nice and that your daughter don't scrap up her knees or arms to much" i said as i took a sip of my drink.  "Oh she's young she'll heal fast." he said with a chuckle.  " I know but she gets so scrapped up and what's the point of her wearing dresses if she messes up her legs." i said shaking my head.  "oo stop worrying." he said as he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in to snuggle a little.  we sat in comfortable silence and kids laughter for a bit. then he broke the moment. 

"Hey babe, i was thinking ." i started to say. "about what?" i asked. 

"We should have another baby?" He suggested.............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued