E I G H T

Author's note at the end of the chapter. (please read)

________________________________________________________________________________

The girls were floating on cloud nine since last night at mark's house. It was one of the best nights they've had in a long time. They still couldn't believe that they actually MET got7. The girls were back to their normal routine since the guys are on tour and you pknow the girls have regular jobs/school. But they still kept in touch by calling and texting each other.

Even tho the boys are still in american , the girls still can't help to be little sad cause they know the boys will be back in korea soon and the time difference will already be too much. They promised to make it work but we know schedules can get in the way especially the schedule of a idol. They are always running around and in different time-zones , so that will suck. But for now we will just enjoy our time with the boys before they head back to korea :'(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Today the girl's are getting ready for their friend shala to come into town. she is another kpop loving friend of theirs, that introduced them to few more kpop bands but got7 became that ult group for them.  So the girl's spent most of the morning cleaning the apartment. India is about to head out to grocery shop, so she collected everyone's list of items they need and headed to target.  

                                                                        𝔸𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥

                                                                        India P.O.V

I finally made it target and basically did the my task at hand. I spent my time cause i wasn't really in a rush. i texted jaebum and we talked about each others plans for the day and shxt like that. i was so busy in my phone that i hit someone with my cart.  I looked up to apologize to the person and met eyes with person i thought wasn't in town. 

   "Oh shxt mark!! I'm so sorry."  i said with slight shock and confusion.  "It's fine , you didn't see me. i'll be fine." He answered.  Then there was a short awkward silence.  " um mark." i said to get his attention.  "What are you still doing in town , don't yall need to head to the next city on your tour?"i asked.  "Oh yeah , about that we leave later today. we're just here to get some snacks." he answered.  "We?" i said looking a little curious and cautious.  " Yeah , we."  a deep voice said from behind me that caused the hairs on the back of my neck standup.  I turned to meet eyes with the man that always seems to make feel like i need to catch my breathe or take extra ones.

"H...hi jaebum." i said with a stutter as he looked at me with a amusement. I don't know why i am so weird around him.  He and I have become really good friends, maybe more but there are still some hesitation because of him being a idol and his work schedule worries me.  Like , can i deal with the constant separation, the different timezones.  would i have to move to korea?  My thoughts plague me every second of the day. 

"Annyeong Jagiya." He said with smirk. I swear he knows how to fuck with my emotions. I am so blessed to be chocolate because a bitch is hot right now.   " Okay this is awkward. So, india. What you girls up to today." Mark asked as we started to walk together.   "Um we have a friend coming to town for the week. And i'm working, jada's working, and gabbi has school but we'll still make time for her ofcourse. " i explained as i felt a presence behind me.  I know its jaebum and... i don't know why he makes me uneasy but lawddd.  

"So we are having a little dinner and movie night at our apartment, so yeah." i said as i continued shopping. "would it be a early dinner , maybe we could crash it." mark asked.  " oo yeah you guys are more than welcome to come, I'll send jaebum the address. its starts at 3 is that okay. i said looking up at them.(cause they are tall af.)  They both nod in agreement. "Okay well it was nice seeing you guys , i gotta finish my shopping and head back the house to prepare for the night of festivities." i said with a smirk as i waved bye and walked ahead of them. They waved back. I proceeded with my shopping and just was minding my own business when i felt a tap on my shoulder.  I turned to look up and find jb looking into my eyes with such intensity , i swear my soul was leaving my body.  " Hi Jae...." i began to say but was quickly cut off my his lips touching mine. I was in shock for a sec and then i just surrendered to the kiss and softness of his lips. The kiss was so sensual and slow. He held on to my face so tenderly and i could stay like this forever.  

Once we stopped he rested his forehead on mine and said "naneun neoleul wonhae"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI ITS YA AUTHOR HERE

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL OF MY READERS , I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. I WROTE THIS STORY ON A WHIM JUST TALKING SHXT WITH MY FRIENDS AND IT HAS BEEN A COOL LITTLE JOURNEY. THIS WAS JUST FOR PURE FUN AND MY LOVE FOR THE BOYS OF GOT7. I ALSO WANT TO SAY I DON'T KNOW ANY KOREAN SO DONT COME FOR MY SENTENCES IN KOREAN. I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT I WILL BE ENDING THIS STORY SOON.

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING AND TRULY APPRECIATE IT.

xx. India