Ⓕⓞⓤⓡ

Tʜɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ , ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. xx.ɪɴᴅɪᴀ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕒 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

After we said our goodbyes to gabbi's dramatic ass as she complained the whole ride and pouted. we tried to reassure her that she did nothing wrong but she wasn't hearing it. Me and india got back in the uber and headed to a little club not too far from our apartment. I just needed to drink and dance a little to get over the way mark was looking at a bxtch.

We made it to our location , thanked the driver and headed into the club and straight for the bar. Me and India sat at the bar with our drinks and chit chatted about the concert and such.

"I can't believe mark was looking like he was ready tear that ass up bih." India said with a chuckle. "I know right a bxtch was shook but had to keep my cool, that shot helped alot." I responded. "I swear if yall was alone yo ass getting pregnant." she said with a laugh.

We just went on and on about tonight and other random shxt and india said she had to use the bathroom, so i stayed just to reserve her seat.

I was minding my business , rocking to the music and drinking my drink when i felt a presence next to me. i just ignored it they were probably ordering drinks. " Can i get two beers please." the voice said. "can you also refill her drinks too." i heard him say. I looked up so fast and once we made eye contact i swear he took some of my soul with him.

I'm starting to believe i have a magnet on my ass cause outta all the women in this club why me

I'm starting to believe i have a magnet on my ass cause outta all the women in this club why me. The bartender got our drinks and he was prepared to leave but i stopped him.

"Um why'd you buy the drinks i could've bought more you know." i said looking his chest cause a bxtch will not let him take whats left of my soul. "I know but thought you deserved another round. " He said looking down at me. He proceeded to move closer to me and whispered. "I mean the way you were looking at hitouch i'd think you deserve it. " he said in a low sexy voice. i was at a lost for words, i barely could think straight. "if you and your friend are in need of more company , yall could always join be and jb in the lounge." he said. He winked and then walked away.

I must've been standing there looking stuck cause india made it back to the bar. "Jada you alright, you look like you've seen a ghost." she asked looking concerned. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the bar. i finally let out the breath i didn't know i was holding in.
       "MARK AND JAEBUM ARE HERE." I squeaked out.
"Wait what!!!" She said almost choking on her cocktail. "Yeah that's who bought our second round of drinks, mark." I explained.
" so are you telling me , mark Tuan and Lim Jaebum are in this fucking building right now and why are we still here." She said the excitement. 
    " Yeah about that , he.. uh . He invited us to join them." Slightly whispered.
" did you just say , he invited us to where they are now and we aren't up there." She said with her eyes slightly squinted. Yup she was peeved.
I was gonna say sorry before she grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards the lounge.
I was internally panicking cause I know what's going to happen.  I'm gonna be next to mark and he's gonna find me weird and laugh at me to the boys.  I was so lost in my thoughts that we were in the lounge and mark stopped whatever he was talking to jb about and looked over and smiled and me.  All my worries vanished when I seen that smile.
    He motioned for us to come over to them. Now India was holding my hand and pulled me over to them.  I sat down next to him trying to collect my thoughts . I looked over to him and he was looking at me smiling

 I looked over to him and he was looking at me smiling

" uh hi." I said with a nervous chuckle.  He moved his face closer to mine. "You're cute." He said as he bit his lip.  A bitch almost fainted then and there. My hands got clammy.
I decided to order shots cause i can't be around him all the way sober just yet.

Once I took a shot I felt a little more calm and just struck up a conversation about random things. Family , likes and dislikes. He told me he had a niece which I squealed about and I told him i hope to meet her one day and we can have tea parties. He chuckled at that.  "Yeah maybe." He responded with a wink. I giggled.

                                                 We danced , laughed, talked.

"Alright I think it's time to go." He said to me and he gestured for me to get on his back so he could carry me out the club since I was wasted to all hell. We were walking out while jb and india was in front of us.  They were laughing at something. They're really cute together, I hope they start dating . I was distracted by them but I heard a moan come from mark. 
" are you okay." I asked kinda shook. "Yeah , just can you not put lips on my neck unless you're tryna do something." He answered.  What happened next , a bitch must of gotten some courage from those drinks cause the next thing i said i couldn't believe.  "Maybe I am." I whispered into his ear. We all of a sudden stopped walking and he put me down. He looked deep into my eyes. "Are you serious." He asked.

He then leaned down and kissed me. His lips so soft , he held on the side of my face so gently. He licked my lips to try and get entrance into my mouth. We were full on making out in front of the club. 

"Can y'all get room or something" I heard jaebum yelled and then him and India started busting out laughing . We stopped and was breathing like we've ran like 30 marathons.

"I'll be right back ." I said as I ran over to India. Jaebum went over to mark.
" I'm assuming you're staying the night with him." She said before I could speak.
I shyly shook my head yes . "You better go and take that D bitch."She said and started laughing. We both walked over to the boys. "If anything happens to her I will not hesitate to cut your balls off. K" India said looking up at mark. Yup I said looking up. She's only 5'1 lol.

India and jaebum left together cause he didn't want to be stuck in the car with them. We said our farewells and left.

Me and mark barely made it out of the elevator we were all over each other.  Let me tell you that was a long night filled with the best sex I've had in a while.... of course after we feel asleep wrapped I'm one another......
—————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey readers , I appreciate the ones who have been reading this. You guys motivate me to keep going.  Love you 😍
xx India