Graduation

Bella's POV

It was graduation day I was excited because my mother was here my father my entire family and the people from the US Air Force the Navy, Marines, Military and the army.

meanwhile halfway across the world.

Alice's POV

I had a vision of Bella at graduation with her mother and father her entire family and the US Navy air force Marines army. I was wondering why they were there? but then after graduation they were talking. They all said welcome to the family that could only mean one thing she joined them.

I had knew Edward had heard my thoughts cuz he raced down the stairs so fast it was like a blur even the vampires and scream what the family looked at him and then looked at me like that we were crazy.  Carlisle was the first to break out of the trance and what did I see. I told them about this is vision and the family freaked. they ask questions like why would she do that? What was she thinking? What is she thinking? Is she crazy? Is she trying to get herself killed? We all decided to go back to forks and find out what happened.

Bella's P.O.V

after the graduation all talking to the captains from the US Navy Air Force army Marines. They all agreed and they said if all of their skills were combined together in one person I could be unstoppable. I was glad to get into all these military jobs. It was fun and I made a lot of friends I was the only girl because I was better than the others even the boys but I didn't care. Cuz I'm the best at I do and I'm not a clumsy idiotic twit anymore I never was it was just an act.