I made out with my teacher

-beep beep beep-

Good morning world.

I dismissed my alarm. I then dragged myself out of bed. I noticed a note on my pillow.

"Hey I saw you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. We should try again I love you baby see you at school.-Hannah<3"

Crap I forgot.

I went to brush my hair in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my blonde hair was a mess. I quickly brushed it and sprayed some frizz control.

Damn. Did I really pass up Jenna last night?

Ugh.

-phone rings-

"Hey baby girl, you look so cute when your sleeping."

"Haha. I'm really sorry I was so busy studying and I forgot and-" Hannah cut me off.

"No, it's okay." She sighed.

"You okay?" I asked pulling up my jeans.

"Yeah. I'll see you at school." She said and quickly hung up.

I wonder what's her problem.

I got to school a little early. Usually I just walk around but I think I'll go have a chat with Jenna I mean Ms. Peters.

I probably should stop calling her Jenna. It's totally unprofessional.

"I knew you'd be back." Jenna stated as she finished with a pile of papers getting up to greet me.

At least I thought she was going to greet me. She actually closed the door and pulled me out of the way so no one in the hallway could see inside the classroom.

"I know last night I was drunk, but I'm still way attracted to you Monica." She said as she grabbed my ass and kissed me.

I couldn't resist her anymore. My attraction to her is like a moth to light. Her soft lips and tan complexion.

She moved one of her hands to the front of me grabbing me and started rubbing as I moaned quietly.

The bell then rang and she stopped. The rest of the class our eyes met more then usual. I was undressing her and I know she was undressing me in our imaginations. I'm definitely in need of a tutor.

"Hey." Hannah said.

"Hi, I need to talk. See I don't want to be a couple anymore. I know we like just got back together or whatever but I can't be tied down."

"Oh." She said starting to tear up.

"No, no, no, please don't cry." I pleaded as she got up and left the class in tears.

I feel horrible now. Hannah never gets what she wants. Her parents fight constantly about getting a divorce since she was born but stay together for god knows what. Her oldest brother is disgusted by her sexuality. Her closes family member, her aunt, died in a car wreck last year.

I'm all she has. Now I've left her. I still want to be friends but I don't know if she will be okay with that.

(Sorry this was short I totally forgot about this and wtf 2.48k views😍)