Taehyung smiles to himself.

"How've you been, what're you doing here?" Y/n asks with her gentle sweet voice. One she hadn't shown him.

Taehyung frowns.

"I came to pick up-" the man stops when one of Taehyung's male students walk towards them.

"Jackson." The man says as Jackson stands next to the man.

"Hey Y/n!" Jackson says loudly.

She gives an unsure smile, "hey?"

"I'm Jackson Wang... I'm infront of you in art."

She looks at him shocked, "I'm so sorry I'm not good with names." She embarrassedly blushes.

"S- so Dr. L is Jackson your son?" Y/n asks looking at the doctor.

"N-no I'm not even in a relationship." The man stutters.

Y/n's eyes widen, "I'm sorry I thought you were married!" She snickers.

"He's my nephew." Dr. L says giving her a laugh.

He was flirting, it was terrible but Taehyung could tell.

Y/n's POV~

Your conversation with your mom's doctor was more awkward then most would expect.

But, you were somewhat thankful when your least favorite professor interrupts.

"Hey L/n!" He calls out.

You warp your head around with a thankful smile. Though you hated the man's guts.

"Hey, Mr. Kim." Jackson greets his professor.

"Evening Mr. Wang." Taehyung says giving Jackson a fake smile.

"Dr. L meet our Art professor." You nervously introduce them, "and Mr. Kim meet Jackson Wang Bᵤₜ.. ᵧₒᵤᵣ ₕᵢₛ... You know what!"

You look at their amused expression, you look down shyly.

"I'll just shut up..." You look at your hands, then look up at Taehyung "did you need something?"

He smiles slightly, "yes, you've got detention."

"For what!" You say dramatically throwing your hands in front of you.

"Ruining school property." He holds up your paint brush.

You blush then yank it out of his hands.

"Isn't detention a high school thing?" Dr. L asks with an annoyed look on his face.

"Lucky for us we've got an extremely strict teacher." You mutter glaring at Taehyung.

"Well it was nice meeting you but we must be getting inside." Taehyung gently takes your hand and he brings you inside.

He leans against the chalk board, in his own classroom.

"Thanks for saving me." You say with your head against the black board.

"So why were you actually out there?" You ask looking at him. Your head still pressed against the board.

"I feel very protective over you." He says shyly.

That's the first you've ever seen him.

"Why? Are you a secret spy? Or you fell in love with my mother forever ago and now you feel protective because I'm her only heir!" You suddenly said panting with a loss of breath.

He looks at you weirdly, "what no! How old do you think I am."

"40?" You say without certainty.