Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows and hung up the phone. At least he learn to be loyal to me.

•••

Beatrix was too busy looking at Zane to hear what the principal had to say. She just couldn't wait to confront him about what she heard over the phone.

"I think it's best if we transfer Miss Allen to a public school," the principal stated. "She has it academically, but she is a disturbance to our school."

"Transfer her to where?" Zane frowned and Beatrix remained looking at him with her chin rested on her fist.

"Taft Charter School," she informed. "It's an okay school. At least students are dressed however they desire."

"But the education?" Zane questioned. "How is that?"

"Hmmmm...average," she shrugged. "An all girls school is just not for her."

Zane sighed and ran his hand down his face. "I guess she has no choice, right?"

When they got ready to leave, Beatrix hand was pulled by Coach Donavan. She frowned but it softened when she saw that it was just his fine ass with his school spirit sweatshirt on and jeans.

"Don't hurt me now," he chuckled lifting his hands up. "Just saying hello and goodbye."

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little upset right now," she chuckled. "How are you?"

"He good, let's go," Zane said grabbing her wrist like she was a child. She snatched back and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ian no damn child! I can walk by my self!" She snapped and pushed him out the way so she can exit the school.

"Mane, What the hell is wrong with you now," he retorted. "You always mad about something."

"You is what's wrong with me! I'm not your child and stop running over me."

"Ain't nobody running over you though," he argued. "What are you even talking about?"

"Can we leave the school?" Ziyanna asked hastily with her hand on her hip.

That made Zane mad since he was already upset with her. "Give me that phone and that Apple Watch since you wanna be grown."

She sucked her teeth and handed to him. She quickly got in the Porsche and so did Beatrix. Zane was just making everybody angry.

"Beatrix drop the kids off and put on some comfortable clothes, I need you to go somewhere with me."

She scoffed and took off. "Ziyanna I swear I can't stand yo daddy."

•••

"Where we going Zane?" Beatrix sighed as she looked out the window. "I hope to the grocery store."

Zane looked over at her licking his lips and sized her up. He didn't say anything, just turned his attention back on the road. He shook his head reminiscing about her appearance. She was just drop dead gorgeous to him. Even though she wore a PINK gray jogging suit, white prestos, and a Nike dad cap, she still looked presentable.