Chapter 1: Who am I?

(Excuse the writing and fast progression, but this story was written when I was 13 years old.)

(Haven's POV)

I walked down the hallways of my school. It's what I always did when no one else was in school. My name is Haven Reiley. I'm a 13 year old girl in the eighth grade. I have red hair that is layered. I have pale skin and greenish blue eyes. I'm average for my height, and I weigh average. I have no curves, or breasts. I'm always self conscious about those things, considering how everyone else in my class seem to have them. But my mom tells me people grow at different rates.

Talking about my classmates, they're all terrible to me. They ignore me, and talk about me. Sometimes, they even beat me up. It's the same way with the adults in this town. The only difference is that they don't lay a finger on me. I never understood why people treat me like this. So, I've always isolated myself from them. Which is why I come to the school after hours to do my research. Now that you know my background, how about I tell you the things I like. I like anime, horror (especially stories), and I love singing. My favorite bands are Three Days Grace, Black Veil Brides, Mayday Parade, Sleeping with Sirens, and randomly One Direction. Yeah, the One Direction one is random, I know.

Anyway, as I was walking down the hallway to the school's free computer room, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around. No one was there. I walked slowly and cautiously, keeping my ears strained for any sound.

"Hey! What are you doing here after school hours?!"

Shit. I swiveled around to see the school janitor running at me. I bolted the other direction and turned the corner. There's an exit this way that leads out of the school. I ran as fast as I could.

"There!" I gasped with relief.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Oh no! Oh no!

"Oh it's you. Stupid bitch. Should've known it was you breaking into the school."

I turned around to see the janitor near me. I glared at him.

"I wasn't breaking into the school. I had to use the computer because my file is saved on it." I retorted, venom in my voice.

"Shut the hell up! You wanna know what I do to people like you?" 

The janitor showed a creepy smile to me. I felt my heart freeze at it. That was the look of a murderer.He reached into his pocket and took out a switchblade. I closed my eyes, knowing that it was hopeless to fight back. I held my breath, waiting for the stinging pain to hit me. 

"Gwaghh!..." 

Splish! Splash! Slurp! I opened my eyes. The janitor was laying in a pool of blood, his side ripped open and intestines pulled out. A long cut was at his side. Someone had killed him just now.

"What the fuck?" I asked to no one. 

I looked around me. No one was there. I looked down at the janitor's corpse and did one thing. I left him there. I walked out of the building and into the night. I ran all the way home, adrenaline in my veins. Once I bursted through the front door, I ran into the bathroom and vomited. How did this happen?...  

(Author's Note: I do have a Quotev which I write fanfics on as well: https://www.quotev.com/Dongmoonchild , Instagram: instagram.com/chubby_mochi_of__seokjin .)