Armaan carried Riddhima to her new bedroom and gently placed her on her bed, "welcome to your room, Riddhima

Armaan carried Riddhima to her new bedroom and gently placed her on her bed, "welcome to your room, Riddhima. Iss bedroom mein meri bahut si bachpan ki yaadein hai, ab main chahta hoon isskey harr kauney mein tumhari khushboo chaa jaaye...." He kissed her forehead and said, "aaj jaanti ho hamari official suhaag raat hai...." he winked at her.

Armaan kissed her lips passionately and said, "Ab tumharey jaagney ki raatein aa gayi hain.... ab kabhi soney ka naam mat lena, samjhi?" Riddhima blushed and hugged him, "ab neend hi kaise aayegi, wo tho hamesha ke liye chali gayi hai..." she whispered in his ear and kissed it. Armaan grabbed her tightly, "lagta hai shikaar aaj se hi shuroo karna padhega!" As they played around with each other, there was a loud knock on their door, 'Armaan...Riddhima! Arima bahut zor se ro rahi hai!" it was Muskaan.

"Well.... lagta hai hamari neend udhaaney wali aa gayi hai..." Armaan smiled and got up from the bed and walked towards the door. He took Arima from Muskaan's arms and gave her to Riddhima, "Arima beta iss tarah tho tum ek lauti santaan hi reh jaaogi...mama papa ko apney bhaiya ke liye tayyari bhi karne do...."

Riddhima gave him a sharp look, "Bhaiya? Itni jaldi!"

A FEW WEEKS LATER:

Riddhima's physical therapy sessions had helped her get rid of the wheel chair. She was able to walk on her own now. Arima was a cute 3-month-old baby. Armaan had joined his dad's business, as he did not want a job, which involved a lot of traveling.

"Riddhima...yeh guest list hai.... mom hamare liye ek party karma chahti hain..." Armaan came and sat near Riddhima as she was changing Arima's diaper.

Riddhima looked at the list and said, "Armaan...please ek baat bolun, jab se main wapas aayi hoon, didi se nahin mil paayi, kya didi ko bhi bula saktey hain?"

Armaan frowned at the thought of Anjali attending the party, "Kyon.... abhi bhi unka intezaar hai tumhey?"

"Nahin...mausi mujhsey keh rahi thi ki didi bahut badal gayi hain.... ab wo pehley jaisi nahin hain..."

"Tabhi tumsey milney ek baar bhi nahin aayi?" Armaan got up angrily

"Armaan ho sakta hai wo sharminda ho.... maybe we should give her a benefit of doubt"

Armaan had not told her details about the accident yet but he could not resist today, "Benefit of doubt? DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAD THE ACCIDENT?"

Riddhima got scared as Armaan raised his voice, "tum logon ney aaj tak bataya nahin mujhey.... aakhir aisa kya hua tha?"

"Well, let me tell you then.... tumhara accident ek accident nahin tha............" Armaan still looked upset.

He told her the details of the gunshot wound and how Anjali had run away with a disc, leaving Riddhima at the hands of the gunman.

Riddhima was shocked. She sat down and thought for a while, "Armaan.... main phir bhi un sey milna chahti hoon...."

"Are you crazy? You should be happy, I have not killed her yet...I almost lost you because of her...." Armaan held Riddhima's waist and looked into her eyes.

"Armaan...please ek baar mere saath chalo.... please just for my sake..." Riddhima pleaded

Armaan was upset with Riddhima but consented as he did not want Anjali to become a cause of rift between them; Riddhima was too precious for him and he could not bear the thought of upsetting her for such a matter.

GUPTA RESIDENCE:

Armaan, Riddhima and Arima arrived at the Gupta residence. Padma was ecstatic to see them. Riddhima hugged her mausi and saw her mausaji approaching them also. She hugged him as Armaan shook hands with him. Armaan and Riddhima gave the invitation card to them, "Aap sab ko zaroor aana hai..." Riddhima said

"Aisa kaisa ho sakta hai...hum naa aaye.... Aakhir hum beti waale hain..." Shashank smiled

"Mausi didi kahan hai?" Armaan stiffened when he heard Riddhima ask for Anjali

Anjali was getting ready to go for work, 'Maa.... meri school ki diary kahan hai?" they heard her from the kitchen

"School?" Riddhima asked

"Haan beta.... ab Anjali ek school mein padhaati hai.... wo ab corporate world mein nahin rehna chahti...." Padma said

Riddhima and Armaan looked at each other

Anjali appeared in the living room and paused when she saw Riddhima and Armaan. She turned around to go back but Riddhima approached her with Arima, "didi...Arima apni mausi sey milney aayi hai..."

Anjali could not hold her tears and turned around. She looked at Riddhima and lowered her eyes.

"Didi.... main chahti hoon Arima ko bhi apni mausi sey utna hi pyaar miley jitna mujhey apni mausi sey mila hai..."

Anjali looked up and saw little Arima smiling at her. She extended her arms and picked Arima.

Riddhima smiled through her tears and said, "pata hai didi, is ki aankhein bilkul apni mausi parr gayi hain...."

Anjali smiled and said, 'aankhein jaisi bhi ho, parr Arima ka dil bilkul apni maa jaisa hona chahiye aur pyaar apney papa jaisa karna chahiye......"

Armaan smiled back and nodded his head at the compliment.

Riddhima gave Anjali an invitation card also, "Aapko zaroor aana hai...."

Anjali smiled, 'aisa kaise ho sakta hai ki meri choti bahen ki khushi mein shaamil na hoon.... Riddhima, main maafi ke laayak tho nahin hoon.... parr..."

Riddhima placed her hand on Anjali's mouth, "didi, yadi subah ka bhoola shaam ko ghar aa jaye, tho usse bhoola nahin kehtey...."

Armaan and Riddhima took leave, as they had to distribute more invitation cards. On the way back, Armaan looked at Riddhima and said, 'Anjali ki ek baat sey main pehli baar agree karta hoon.....dil ho tho maa jaisa.....Riddhima you have the most tender heart....itna sab hone ke baad bhi tumney Anjali ko maaf karr Arima....shayad main kabhi nahin karta..."

"Armaan....didi has realized her mistake....and I have you and Arima, more than I could have asked for......why carry grudges forward......life is too short for holding grudges..." Armaan hugged Riddhima and kissed her forehead, "OK....lage raho munna bhai...."

"Kya matlab?" she asked

"Kuch nahin...tum jab coma mein thi ek movie aayi thi, bas uska naam le raha tha..." Armaan said as he placed Arima in the car seat.

"Chalo kissi din dekhney chaltey hain" Riddhima said excitedly

"No way Riddhima.... tum tho Munna bhai ki guru ho.... tum kya karogi dekhkar?" he rolled his eyes at the thought of Riddhima getting more Gandhian ideas.

"Main samjhi nahin...."

"Naa samjhi toh hi achcha hai...."

He just smiled and started driving back.