Part 18

Armaan and Riddhima entered the hotel room. Armaan cleared up his work desk and said, "Riddhima...jaldi tayyar ho jaao...8 baje party ke liye jaana hai...."

"Parr Armaan.... main yahan tayyar kaise?"

"OK baba..... mujhey lobby mein kuch kaam hai.... you can get ready in the meantime" he shut his laptop and left.

Riddhima looked at herself in the mirror after she was ready, she could not believe it was her.... she had never worn a dress like that before.... would she be able to carry it?

She heard a knock at the door, "Oh Armaan..." she was shy to face Armaan as she did not know how he would react....

Armaan checked her from head to toe...."Hmm...not bad.... chalegaa!" he teased Riddhima as he knew she was expecting more compliments from him. She looked gorgeous, but he wanted to play along for a little while.

"Bas.... chalegaa?" Armaan sensed the irritation in her voice

"hmm.... kuch bhi nahin pahena hota...toh zyaada achhi lagti..." he said mischievously.

Riddhima got the point and started hitting playfully. He hugged her and kissed her forehead, "you look HOT! I had no idea tum jaisi sweet innocent looking girl can look sexy also...." Riddhima looked up and had a naughty look on her face, "you will be in for a surprise...Mr Malik.... tum ney abhi dekha hi kya hai!"

"OH...ya...can't wait for it.... chalo main bathroom mein ready ho karr aata hoon..." he picked his clothes from the closet and left.

Riddhima's phone rang in her purse.

Riddhima answered her cell, "Hello...haan mausi...Happy New Year....aap logon ki toh subah ho gayi hogi....mausaji aur Anjali kaise hain?...oh abhi so rahey hain....koyi baat nahin.....main?....main yahan kuch doston ke saath bahar aayi hoon....bye mausi...Happy New Year again...." she hung up and thought that she still did not have the courage to tell them the truth about Armaan. Since she had moved to New York, she did receive calls from her mausi every so often but had never heard from her uncle or Anjali at all.... she felt bad about that but why was she not surprised.

"RIDDHIMA!" her thoughts were interrupted by Armaan calling for her. "Meri pant bahar bed parr reh gayi hai...please pass karr do, unless you don't mind me coming out like that...."

"Nahin...main laati hoon..." Riddhima picked his trousers from the bed and ran towards the bathroom door.

He stretched out his hand to receive his pants but as soon as she handed it to him, he pulled her inside the bathroom and shut the door behind her. He was still bare chested with a towel wrapped around his hips, "Riddhima.... I can't get enough of you today.... baaki logon ka kya hoga party mein..." before Riddhima could answer, he was kissing her bare neck and shoulders.... he moved up and kissed her ears.

"Armaan...please...." She moaned. The smell of fresh cologne on his body was driving her crazy; she closed her eyes, fearing that they would reveal her inner desires.

He smiled, "now I can concentrate on getting ready.... jao...main toh mazaak karr raha tha...." Riddhima sighed in relief and left the bathroom.

She stood near the window, her heart still beating fast from Armaan's kisses in the bathroom and thought, " Jab main Armaan ke saath hansi mazaak karti hoon, toh kitni comfortable rehti hoon parr jab wo mere paas aata hai....tab main phir wo 14 saal ki ladki kyon ban jaati hoon.... why does he have that effect on me...?"

"Let's go dear.... mare baare mein soch rahi ho na?" Riddhima was startled by his words...was he able to read her thoughts? He looked dashing in a black tux. Riddhima could not take her eyes off him.