25

"Geh' up, Achoo!"

"Achooo!"

Louis grunts into his pillow, feeling little hands poke at him. "Achoo, 's Christmas!"

"Okay, okay," Louis mumbles. One of the twins starts to jump on the bed, and Louis is quick to shield Harry's stomach without even opening his eyes. "Careful. Harry and I will be out in a few minutes."

"L-Let's go wake up Lots, Dory," Ernie squeaks, climbing off the bed. Louis can hear little footsteps on the hardwood floor before the door closes once again.

Louis sighs. He wants Harry to sleep, but he knows if they don't get up soon the twins will come back. He opens his eyes to see Harry facing him, eyelashes brushing his cheekbones as he breathes deeply, mouth parted open slightly. Louis could watch him sleep forever.

He brings his hand up to Harry's face, stroking his cheek with his knuckle. "Hazza, baby," He says softly. "'S time to get up, love-bug."

"Mm," Harry groans, reaching up and taking Louis' hand off his face before entwining their fingers. "I don' wanna."

"It's Christmas, babe," Louis reminds with a smile. Harry opens his eyes slowly, starting to smile when he sees Louis looking at him lovingly.

"Merry Christmas," Harry whispers, kissing the back of Louis' hand. "I love you."

Louis beams, cheeks feeling warm as he gives Harry's hand. "Merry Christmas, I love you." He says back. Harry giggles sleepily, melting at Louis' touch as Louis runs his hand through his hair.

"We should get up," Louis says, his voice warming Harry up from his toes all the way up to the tip of his nose. But they stay there, Louis' fingers tangled in Harry's curls and Harry grinning at him fondly. Louis leans forward and presses his lips to Harry's forehead, keeping them there for a few moments before slowly sitting up.

The door opens again, and this time it's Lottie. "Just making sure you're not trying to put a second baby in there," She teases, and Louis chucks a pillow at her. She dodges it and laughs. "Rise and shine, love birds! Present time!"

She leaves, and Louis sighs tiredly. "Alright, time to get up," He mumbles, getting up from the bed before walking towards the other side of the bed to help Harry. He's big now, due in just about a week. Louis thinks he's the most beautiful thing, like, ever.

"Merry Christmas, Bev," Louis mutters to Harry's bump. Harry reaches up and combs his fingers through Louis' hair in an attempt to take his bedhead while Louis puts his hand on his belly. "Can't wait for you to be around for the next one."

They walk to the lounge to find Louis' family sitting, arguing who has the most presents because they're the favourite. Louis glances at Harry, who's grinning at them all.

"Let's sit you down, H," Louis says, walking Harry over to the sofa and sitting him down before sitting next to him.

"Okay, everyone, go ahead," Jay claps her hands together. Everyone except for Harry and Louis bounce up from their seats, rushing to the tree to find a present with their name on it.

"This one's for the baby!" Phoebe exclaims before she can find one of her own presents, passing it over to Louis. Louis thanks her before handing it over to Harry, who takes it with a small smile.

Harry unwraps it carefully, pulling out a tiny baby grow with little bumblebees on it. Louis' lips part slightly, staring at the tiny piece of clothing. "Oh my God," He marvels, reaching over and feeling the fabric. "It's so little."

Harry unfolds it and lays it on top of his bump. "Look, it fits," He giggles. Louis' eyes soften, so in love, and he leans over and presses his lips to Harry's quickly before grinning.