Anna

"I'm sorry Adam has a crush on Belle? Oh I need to do some matchmaking!" I said excited. "I'm pretty certain she likes him back." Rapunzel replies. I squealed loudly.
"Shut up." Ariel said.
"Oh Rapunzel the reading club starts tomorrow." Belle said as she came into the dorm. She climbed the ladder and fell asleep. "Belle." I said.
"Yes?" She grumbled.
"Do you like Adam?" I asked.
"N-no." Belle stuttered.
"You do? Ohhhh you are going on a date to tomorrow then, I am setting it up." I said.
"How did you..." Belle began.
"Night." I said and went to sleep.

Vanessa
Snow White hated us.
Like literally hates us.
But she had to share with us.
"I wanna get out, why can't I share with my friends?" Snow White asked.
"Shut up loser." Aurora said.
"At least you're not forced to share a bunk with her, El'!" I said.
"I've already talk to Principals Walt and Mickey but they won't listen to me!" Snow White said. "SHUT UP IDIOT!" Aurora said.
We could hear that stupid thing cry into the night. She sniffled everyone and then to the annoyance of Aurora, who yelled at her.

Snow White
"That thing in our dormitory, we gotta get rid of it." Vanessa said.
"Agreed. But Walt and Mickey won't listen to us! Perhaps we should complain even more about that thing!" Aurora said.
"Guys, don't call her that!" Ella said.
I walked away. I knew they heard me crying last night.
I know Ella was secretly looking out for me, she winked at me last night. But the other two are still horrible. Ella's only friends with them since they took her in and were nice to her.
To her.

I walked into the office, again, "Principals please they call me thing, they literally made me cry myself to sleep. I have my friends, Wendy, Alice, Tink, they need a fourth person. Please." I said.
"Alright, We'll sought you out, give those three a detention and get you in the right dorm." Principal Mickey said. He typed something on his computer.
"You can leave."