Chapter Four

This wasn't how I'd envisioned any encounter with Noah, there was a lot more talking. I didn't really have an answer for him, I hadn't made up my mind, and I could barely think as high as I was just from being so near him. I mean, I had my hands on Noah's shoulders. I stroked my thumb over the ridge of his clavicle and let out a shuddered breath.

I bit my bottom lip, pulling the flesh between my teeth to feel the slight edge of pain, hoping it would sober me some. It didn't. I was drunk on Noah's presence.

"You... you can taste me," I went for sexy purr, but didn't quite accomplish it. Instead, I sounded exactly like what I was, someone who was unsure of their situation. I knew I wanted Noah, but the riding crop's presence on the couch and those gloves he wore fixed me firmly between excited and overwhelmed. He stepped away from me to stand behind me, his hands sliding to my hips, I instinctively arched back, pressing my bottom to him. His erection was obvious, and just feeling it pressed to me made my skin tingle.

"How far do you want to go?" He whispered in my ear, tracing the tip of his nose over the crest of cartilage. It was a good question, but my body was already to a place where I thought entirely too many words were being spoken. I wanted him to take me like he wrote about taking all those other girls. Why was he being so careful?

He pulled me closer and took a deep inhale of my scent, as his fingers slipped into the loops of my jeans. "If you don't answer me, I'm not going to touch you tonight," he whispered against my throat—and I didn't hear him. No, all my body cared about was his cock and the sensation of his breath on my neck. My brain stopped making decisions long ago.

After a few moments, he released me and slipped away.

"Pity." He snatched the riding crop up off the couch and disappeared into the bedroom, leaving me to blink at the shut bedroom door in utter confusion.

When I heard the shower turn on, I walked back over to where my lighting kit was still set up and started to break it all down. Unlike him, I had nothing I could do about my arousal, and it wasn't like it was comfortable either, I'd grown so wet from the encounter that my panties were soaked to the point of being somewhat on the squishy side. Once I had everything back on the cart, I only then realized how dark it was. There weren't any lights on in the room and the sunset a good two hours before. Maybe I should have been frustrated about what he did, but I wasn't. I was just confused. I thought we were going to do something at least, but all because I didn't verbally say... that was when all the pieces clicked together, and I blushed hard.

"I'm a fucking moron," I grumbled softly to myself. He needed me to consent because of the whole dominance and submission thing. I might have been a virgin, but I did have the internet.

When I was in the middle of walking one of my umbrella lights back to the cart, Noah left the bedroom in nothing but a towel, and not a full length all the way to the knees kind of towel. Maybe it wasn't a towel but some sort of manly sarong, anyway it stopped at mid-thigh, and I caught the glint of a button. Speaking of glinting, the water still dripped down his body, I followed one drop all the way from his neck to his clavicle down each ridge of his abs right to that towel thing that hung low on his hips. There was no way he didn't know what effect seeing him naked would have on me. Since I practically had a nosebleed just from him being shirtless, wet and just on this side of naked Noah turned me into a drooling idiot. I stared for a moment with my mouth open before I realized what I was doing.

He spoke, but all I heard were those noises the adults make in Charlie Brown. My attention was too fixed in fantasy land, the one where he came out of the room, and I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock like a good little submissive. That's what they do right? The thought brought a distinctive throb to my clit and caused muscles low in my abdomen to grow tight and tense. After a moment of indulging my fantasy, I shook my head and closed my eyes for a moment.