Ch.4 Edd Discovers

Oh look, another update. Well, hope you enjoy this SeGmEnT
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Edd's POV
Walking to Tom's house was one of the longest and most painful walks I have EVER walked. His house was really far away, and the constant traffic didn't help either. When we finally arrived, I took a good look at his house. It was a nice, classy looking modern home that had pleasant landscaping. I wondered why Tom wanted to die, when it looked like he had everything he could ever want. One thing I did notice is that here were three cars parked in the driveway. Tord had told me Tom was an only child and didn't have a car, so who's could it be? I tap Tom on the shoulder, as we're all just standing there."Who's other car is that Tom?" I ask gently, careful not to surprise him."My sister......."' he says quietly, as if were were playing a game of hide and seek and he didn't want it be it. I wonder why he sounds so... disappointed? We walk up to the door and the Principal rings the bell. A scraggly looking man walks up and immediately recognizes Tom, as his eyes widen and a frown appears in his face. "Ahem, sir? Are you Mr. Thompson?" The man nods."Good, because I would like to inform you about the incident that happened at school today. Tom pulled a gun from his pack and attempted to shoot himself with it." The strange man started to shake and asked the Principal. "Can you leave him here with me for the rest of the day?" The Principal bods and gives him the rest of the info. Tom follows him inside and we stalk off to head home. I hear voices being raised and to find out what the hell is happening I hide right behind the air fan on the outside. Once both of them have  gone a few blocks, I peek in the window.
Tom's POV
"PLEASE, I BEG YOU!" I scream fiercely, trying to run away from him. Guess I have no such luck. He drags me into the bedroom and sets me on the bed, yelling for my mother. She storms in and whips out her favorite belt, preparing to whip me whilst my dad waits outside for his turn. I wish my sister would come and see this. She could help me. Would she even care though?......

My mom stats to shout curses and insults at me."YOU FAGGOT, YOU FAMILY DISGRACE, YOU PIECE OF HOMOSEXUAL SHIT!!!" My face has no emotion but my eyes are still like faucets, leaking out uncontrollably. You can see the blistering red marks from the thousands of whips she's given me. Finally, that bitch leaves, letting my dad walk in and let her, going off probably to be a prostitute. He starts to gently push me down on the bed, taking both of our shirts off and licking my nipples. I can't help but moan."Ple-please stop!" It doesn't change his mind. He keeps licking both of them until they're hard. Slowly taking off both our pants, surprisingly being able to maintain a kiss throughout the ordeal, he shoves his cock in my mouth. I need to scream. I don't and  end up deepthroating his member instead of the gun. Finally satisfied with the slickness, he moves it down and thrusts roughly inside, not letting me adjust. You can't even hear my my hoarse screams through his have covering my mouth and the wet slapping sounds of skin against skin. This is pure fucking hell. Once the agonizing torture of thrusts is over and then is his cum buried deep in my asshole, he stops, gets up, and walks off. I sigh. Makybe now I can finally die.
Edd's POV
What the fuck did I just witness. HiS DAD FUCKING RAPES HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I HAD NO FUCKIN IDEA I MEAN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN CHILD. Quickly catching up to the Principal and Tord, I share what I have ruefully watched.12345678901234567890
Sorry for delay, read and weep my peeps
Author~Chan out