CHAPTER 28 : LET'S SLEEP

Author's POV

"Jennie ya . Wait up!"

"Unnie wait !"

The cat eyes shaped girl run towards the entrance hospital without even waiting for her groupmates.

"Hey its Jennie Kim from Blackpink" The nurses whispering to each other.

Jennie ran towards the receptionist.

"Excuse me..may i know where is the patient names Park Y/N?" Jennie said between the panting.

"Hold on, miss.. i'll check first."

"Okay.."

"Aishh unnie you so fast!"

"I'm sorry.. i cant think straight. i have to go see him asap."

"Its okay everythings gonna be alright, jennie ya.."

"i hope so..."

Again Jennie sprinted to the elevator with the girls..

Ding!

"Y/N hang on.. I'm gonna meet you.." Thats what Jennie said on her mind.

The girls bow to Park's family.

Jennie quickly go to Mr Park.

"Mr Park... where is Y/N?" "Is he okay?"

"........."

Mrs Park kept on crying at the corner of the hallway.

Jennie walked to Woojin. "Woojin..tell me.. how is Y/N right now?"

"TELL ME!"

"Calm down, Jennie." Jisoo rubbed her back.

"I..just..can't unnie.." Jennie cried. JIsoo pull Jennie's head and put it on her shoulder. "Shh Jennie..dont cry.."

A doctor came out from the room.

All of them approached the doctor.

"How is he doctor?"

The doctor just look at Mr Park.

"Are you his father?"

"Yes. I am his father."

The doctor shake his head slowly....

"Mr. Park...you should bring him earlier. He was diagnosed since six years ago. I never seen him with anyone before this. But the most important part is.. i am afraid he cant stay too long.. cause he already stay strong without any therapy."

"What do you mean doctor?" Jennie attack him with words that she say sternly.

"Miss.. i'm sorry. I cant do anything anymore."

Jennie's knee became weak..

her foot just like caught in the rug and she stumbled.

She hold her head.. she cant even stand still.

Fortunately Woojin quickly hold her and guide her to take the nearest sit.

"Are you okay Jennie?" Woojin asked.

"What should i do now doctor?" She ignored what Woojin asked ... directly asked the doctor. Her eyes on the floor.

The doctor just close his eyes. Well.. the final stage.. there is nothing he cant do to save people's life.