My Water Just Broke?!?!

Lexus P.O.V.

~3 months later~

After that lil altercation at the baby shower i found out all that shit arionna was sayin was a lie cause ha baby daddy is some nigga that kno august his name is chris so my baybe was tellin the truth but he betta not fuckin doubt me cause i can change in a second.

So me and August was in the living room just cuddling and watching tv until i felt like i had to pee really badd.

As soon as i stood up water and stuff started fallin out and i started crampin the pain was unbearable..I called Aug and he started runnin and he slipped on the water i couldn't do nun but laugh..

August:WTF you laughin for and why is there water on the floor.

Me:(laughs)because my water just broke and you just slipped in it (continues to laugh and stops because the cramps came back)

Aug:TF why you ain't tell me(says while gettin up off the floor)

Me:because you slipped and fell and that shit was funny asf but go and get my bag cause I'm hurtin like hell..

Aug:iight stay right hea

Me:August wea in the hell am i supposed to go i can barely walk as is..

Aug went up stairs got my bag..He came down in a different shirt. He carried me out to the car and placed me in the backseat along with my bag and he hopped in the front seat and sped towards the hospital.

Me:August can you slow the fuck down damn please..

August:look you goin in labor so i think i need to speed..

Me:yeaa watevaa nigga when i get my room and stuff call sky gloria and my auntie dem.

August:iight

I got my room I'm not ready yo push yet cause I'm only 3cms and August called my peoples..Gloria had ha baby he is so gorgeous.Sky is like 4 months(idk exactly cause i forgot about sky tbh) but they gave me my epidural so I'm kinda feeling good but can't wait for my babies to get here!!!!

So i finish this chapter i have been super busy and the next few chapters are goin to come soon and everything but i have school friday so it might take longer idk yet...SO lexus is finally having the babies YAYY!!!!! if any mistakes my bhadd i love youusss!!!
#TEAMALSINA #ALSINA'SWIFEYYII #HISBABEES