I'm Fuckin Sorry

August P.O.V.

I looked down at the test lexus gave me and started thinkin 'what if she is pregnant with my baby.' I mean after all i wanted her to have my baby but ion really think i can deal with all this but what if its a fake pregnancy test, then all of a sudden it hit me i never used protection that day we had sex and i know i nutted in ha more than once now that's a motherfuckin fact cause i puts it down in the bedroom no lie about that and then she seen arionna come out the house and i ain't even know that was ha cousin and she ain't tell me she had a boyfriend..I think I'm finna roll up a blunt and sleeep on this shit cause tbh its to much shit goin on.After i finished my blunt i went to sleep.

~Next Day~

Lexus P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and did my hygiene and lotion my body i called sky from down the hall to tell ha to get ready cause she stayed at my house last night..I got dressed in my gray sweats my grey 'bhadd biitch' crop top my grey ankle socks with my grey black and white jordan flights.I put my haie in a messy bun and sprayed my perfume on and waited on sky. she came down wearin a pink 'boss biitch' crop top some ripped black skinny jeans she had on ha pink black and gray jordan flights her hair was in a messy bun with her pink abd black bow..she had on ha black heart necklace ha black bangles and ha MK watch to go along wit ha outfit I'm tellin yalk my girl had swagg fr..

Me:Sky you ready to go i can drop you off at school if you want

Sky:yeaa I'm ready and yea you can drop me off at school after we finish at the doctors

Me:iight but we finna go to McDonalds first tho cause a biitch hungry fr (laughs)

Sky:(laughs) iight leggo then

When we got outside i seen August coming out but i really wasnt paying his ass no mind. As i was about to get in the car he called my name.

Me:what do you want August??

August:I'm sorry ma I'm really am but arionna came on to me i mean she just showed up at my doorstep and shit and where you going cause i know you ain't goin to school. I'm really fuckin sorry iight.

Me:And how is that supposed to make me feel tellin me your sorry I'm tired of people feelin sorry fa me if you so fuckin sorry don't just say that shit show me you fuckin sorry cause words don't mean shit to me and I'm goin to the doctor sky is coming with me and ima drop ha off at school and come back home and Chill with Gloria..are you happy now cause we both gots somewhere to be and standing here talkin is wasting time...Look call me later when its about da baby and don't even try to pull that 'how do i kno its my baby shit on me cause today is friday i had sex with you 2 weeks ago which was on a friday so i already know its yours and to add on to it i gave you my damb v-cars so pull some shit like that if you want to and ima make sure my damn self that ima kick yo ass play wit me if you want to..EOD (End of discussion)

And with that i walked away and got in my car and drove to the hospital.. and was just thinkin I'm done with people feelin sorry for me and tellin me they fuckin sorry cause at the end of the damn day sorry don't mean shit to me unless you fuckin show me you sorry

Next part is when they at the hospital she is really pregnant but ima throw a surprise in there for yall!! And if i made mistakes i did not proofread..so yeaa!!
#TEAMALSINA
#ALSINA'SWIFEYYII