I'm What?!?!

Lexus P.O.V.

So to be honest I've been sick since that day that i was supposed to get help with my english which i did and it lead to something else so yeaa...so i called my 2 bestfriends Gloria and Sky they said they coming ova which should be about now. I heard the door open and in walked my two main bitches. I had on some short shorts a croptop a pair of ankle socks and my hair in a messy bun and they know i had sex with the teacher so yeaa..

"Hey"i said kinda sad like."Hey".they said."so yall know i ain't been coming to school right"."yeah".they said in unison."but why cause mr. alsina been askin bout yu nd shit?.?."Sky said.

If they only knew which I'm not even sure about my damn self.

"Well I've been sick I've had thrown up and gad morning sickness and shit but ion kno tbh." Are yu pregnant". they both said. "If yall want the truth ion kno i never thought about."

Then i thought about it he never uses protection that night...Oh Fuckin Great!!! Well ain't no turning back now i aint about to get an abortion or adoption that ain't me cause ik how it feels to think yo parents ain't want you and that's what i webt through ny parents just dropped me off to live with my auntie but i kno one thing i ain't neva doing that shit to my child but that's if I'm pregnant..Sky and Gloria snapped me out of my thoughts and btw gloria pregnant too she just dont wanna admit it tho..

"Come on we finna go to the corner store and get some pregnancy test." Sky said "Alright" i said. I grabbed my stuff and left with my main hoes. We went to the store paid fa the test i went inside the store bathroom and took like 4 of the test and waited fa 5 minutes. I picked up the test and let sky and gloria read it. "Well lexus you're pregnant." Sky said "I'm what?!?! ion think the test is right I'm goin to the doctor tommar but sky you coming with me Gloria you ain't goin cause you already pregnant and you need to be at home." With that being said we left and went back to my house and chilled until i got a call from August..

*Phone convo*

Me:Hello?

August:wassup ma

Me:nun hangin out wit my friends

August:iight but why yu been missin school tho

Me:I've been sick but I'm goin to the doctor tommar with sky

August:iight ma ima (background:come on baee...)

Me:really august...you kno what bye biitch nigga

"Sky and Gloria lets go get something to eat."I said "Iight come on."Gloria said. As we walkin out the door i seen my cousin arionna coming out of August house I'm lookin like are you fuckin serious right now..I'm talkin bout dis bitcg being a damn thot cause she got a ole man i took a pic of this hoe and ima show kensell play wit me if you want to you gon get yo damn feelings hurt.. "So august this what we do now?" "what you talkin bout?" "You kno what I'm not finna argue wit yo bitch ass but be ready to be expectin if not then i wont be surprise" "expectin what?" August asked "Arionna i should beat the mess out you you ole dusty pussy thot havin ass biitch almost every nigga been through that and i wonder how poor kensell would feel if i sent him these pictures." I said and left but not before i gave him the pregnancy test and left with my girls. I hope that hoe know she ain't seen the last of me i already knew she was jealous but ion worried bout ha only thing I'm worried bout now is my baby. We went to El Somboro after that we left and went to my house. We talked fa a little bit then i went to bed cause i had to get ready fa the doctors tommar.

I'm done next chapter will be August P.O.V. i need ideas please comment share vote everything!!

#TEAMALSINERS

#ALSINA'sWIFEY