Chapter 20

*Dylan's pov*

Everyone screamed in shock but I just stayed silent like I went into some kind of frenzy. I couldn't speak, I couldn't respond, I couldn't say anything, I just stared at the crying woman in front of me trying to put together the bullshit I've just heard. Why would Charlotte commit suicide? She obviously didn't do anything that hurt her. If anything, I should be the one who wants to die, not her.

"S-she what?!!" Brock's voice cracked with tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh she tried to, but we walked in on her at the right time. We found her wrists shredded deep and she was passed out, so we took her to the hospital immediately and now she's in the intensive care." Charlotte's mom explained and I swear I was one step ahead to slapping the fuck out of her shitty face for scaring me like that. I know that I shouldn't care that much after all she's done to me but I can't deny the fact that I still do.

I saw Laura curse under her breath but I ignored her. "You scared the shit out of me!" Brock yelled at Charlotte's mother as a tear finally slid down his face.

"I think you should go visit her." Charlotte's mom said and closed the door after that.

I sighed and dropped down on the porch sitting and covered my face with my hands in frustration. "I feel really bad for Brock, I know that he said he's not mad at me because he knows it's not my fault and all but still, I feel like I'm the reason he's going through this shit, I mean they were together for two fucking years for hell's sake, and I came between them and broke what they had for such long time. Well that's because I'm a shitty person, a fucking third wheel that got in a way of two people and I just ruined it. Gosh I hate myself!"

"Uhh, Dylan?" Laura snapped me out of my thoughts. "You do realize that you were thinking out loud right?"

FUCK!

Brock stared at me with wide watery eyes speechless until he ran away to the car, while Laura, Harry and Gemma stared at me sympathetically as I looked down. "I meant every single word I said." I sighed still looking down.

"Dylan, stop taking it hard on yourself because it is not your fault." Gemma spoke sternly but I just couldn't buy it.

"TELL ME I'M WRONG!" I yelled.

"YOU ARE WRONG!" Laura yelled back.

"Oh God please, just stop! How the fuck am I wrong?! Brock and Charlotte were together for so long and nothing went wrong until I showed up and messed everything they had!" I spoke up.

"Dylan what the heck? You realize that you've actually did Brock a favor by showing him his girlfriend's true colors and how she doesn't deserve him, right? And even if we saw it from your shitty point of view, you didn't know that she already had a boyfriend in the first place." Laura snapped. I just couldn't get words out of my mouth. I know she's right, but this is frustrating.

"C'mon, we've got to get to the hospital." Harry sighed rolling his eyes and pushed me towards the car, were Brock was, oh no!

*Brock's pov*

I can't believe what I've heard. Why on earth would Dylan think that he should be guilty about anything? He didn't do anything wrong, none of this is his fault actually. In fact, he really did do me a favor. Imagine if I stayed my entire life with Charlotte not knowing her true cheating self. I hate it, I hate her, I hate her so much for making me fall in love with her so much. I just can't understand why would she do this to me. Was I not good enough? Maybe she was confused, or maybe she fell in love with Dylan too and she couldn't resist her feelings but still, Dylan is innocent. He shouldn't be thinking that. He fell in love with her just the way I did except that he was fooled by her. Thinking she was single, thinking she was a fucking virgin, God I still can't believe she fooled him into letting him fuck her while he was still clean and untouched. I can't believe I didn't notice how much of a deceitful bad person she is, but then again, I'm glad. Even though it hurts like hell, I'm still glad.