Chapter 11

*Laura's pov*

That's it! At first I thought it was a little crush but, I feel like there's something about him that changed how I felt.

Now, I think that I really am falling for Harry.

I stayed up in bed for a short while thinking about this, maybe having cute thoughts about Harry and I as couple but only maybe. Apparently I got tired and suddenly fell asleep

.............................................

I was walking alone on a beach. A really empty beach. There was no one else there but me. I didn't know where I was going so I just kept walking by myself, until I saw from the other side, a tall curly haired figure coming towards me and it didn't take me a second to know that it was Harry. We were walking closer towards one another until we stopped right in front of each other. Before I could say a word, Harry cupped my face with his both hands and smiled. "I love you Laura." I smiled at his words as he started leaning in brushing his lips against mine till they're fully attached and I couldn't help all the whirling happening in my stomach as he motioned his lips slowly against mine. His tongue kept pushing at my lips asking for entrance just as I opened my mouth and felt his tongue explore my mouth. He was moving his tongue and lips around my mouth in a perfect sweeping motion. His lips were so soft I literally did not want him to stop at all, because the way Harry was kissing me gave me the feeling of pleasure, it was the best feeling ever. Harry then started to slowly pull back. I stared into his perfect green marble eyes of his. "I-I lo-" I got distracted from what I wanted to say by what my eyes caught from far away, a trail of blood leaking towards our way. I got a little bit scared from the look of the blood on the white, shimmering beach sand as Harry held me. "Let's go check it out." Harry spoke as I nodded. We followed the trail of blood until it took us to the most horrifying scene I've seen. I screamed in fear from the heart breaking scene in front of me. It was Liam, and he was all soaked in blood as his nose and lips were leaking blood continously and his wrist were cut so deep. I looked at Harry with teary eyes as he was looking at Liam's body speechless. I cried at the sight in front of me and laid next to Liam crying as Harry came beside me and held my hands for a moment. We stayed like that for a minute until everything was fading away and I suddenly felt like I was in a different place.

.......................................

It was a dream. I mean, a nightmare! Well, it started as a dream but ended as a nightmare so it's definitely a nightmare. It was so horrible. I mean, I don't know what it meant but I'm sure that it was terrible. and I really don't know what to do, but I think that the best thing to do about it now is just forget it and not think about it at all and just go to sleep.

*Monday morning*

I woke up exhausted and got dressed up and went to school. Just as I entered, I saw all my friends huddled up together like they were gossiping about something, so I went to reach over to them to see what's going on.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked curiously.

"Oh hey Laura! We were just planning for the surprise party we're throwing for Liam, Harry told you about it right?" Chelle answered.

Oh yeah!" I exclaimed cheerfully. "So what did you guys plan so far?"

"Oh we decided to have it at his house, it's going to be this Friday, and we thought that everyone of us should bring him a small gift because you know, he's been through a lot....." El said with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Yeah I know." I smiled sadly.

"Hey! I have an idea!" I spoke suddenly during the negotiation. "What if, for example, each one of us collect a specific amount of money that we decide on, bring all of our money together, and bring him something really valuable, like maybe something he'd possibly wanted from a long time ago."