Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)

Start from the beginning

Though how many times you tell them, they just wouldn't believe you specially when Mirio was absolutely close to you that everyone would absolutely mistook him as your boyfriend.

You left your classmates behind and run to meet Mirio at the school gate immediately, Mirio didn't hesitate to give you a hug but then today you just couldn't even let him do it that you held his hand and told him.

"D-don't.."

You couldn't even look at him in the eyes and your words just kept on stuttering.

"Are you sick?.. don't worry! I wouldn't get your flu.. I could carry you home even!"

He said and pose as he show of his well built body that just made your eyes glued on his biceps but you shoved it off by shaking your head.

"N-no! No carrying!"

You told him and stormed off to leave. Mirio was clueless of your actions and it was the first time he saw you act distantly from him and first time you shout at him out of the blue.

"What's wrong? I've been carrying you behind my back since childhood.. right?.."

Mirio asked you as he follows you behind that made you thought that if Mirio would carry you now he would obviously got a hold of your thighs, you'll have to wrap your arms around his neck and your chest would press to his back that he could hear your heart beat that beats uncontrollable.

"I-I said no!"

You shout as you blush when suddenly while on the side walk someone grabbed your arm while riding a van.

Mirio did not expect it so are you that you are forced to come inside the van as you struggle to be free and scream for Mirio's name.

"Shut up!!!"

One man in a mask said and slapped your cheeks. One put a collar to your neck and after, you're being tied up behind.

You tried to use your quirk to get free but then you couldn't even use it because of a special collar that was put to your neck.

But then Mirio just pass through inside the car and punch each and every one inside including the driver.

The car bumps a wall that made the car you two in stumble, Mirio could escape on his own and just pass through in order to escape but then he put you in priority, hug you and kept you secured.

You two went out of the car where in Mirio was injured and not even a single scratch land on you.

The police and other hero came in the scene to check the two of you and pick up the Villains to put in prison.

Mirio removed the collar from your neck, that you could see how worried Mirio was and he even hugged you so tight you could feel how worried he is.

"I thought I was gonna loose you.."

He said as you tap his back telling him to not hug you tight but Mirio was full of emotions that he told you

"I haven't told you that I love you.."

Which surprised you so much.

"L-Love me?.."

You asked him that even Mirio was surprised.

He removed his arms around you and looked away from you feeling embarrassed that he just confessed his feelings suddenly.

"I- ah!- Nevermind that!"

Mirio nervously told you as he scratches the back of his head but you stopped it by taking his hand, put it on your cheeks and close your eyes as you feel his warmth.

"Thanks for saving me Lemillion.."

You called him by his hero name which made him blush since his hero name have a special meaning "saving millions of people".

Your heart was pounding great you couldn't even control it that you made Mirio's hand touch your chest to feel your heart beat.

"They're beating fast.."

Mirio said as his cheeks were exaggeratedly red.

"This only happens whenever you're around.. maybe.. what Nejire told me were right.."

You told Mirio and reached for his bruise at his cheeks.

"What did she say?.."

He asked.

"That I like you.."

You confessed and kissed his cheeks.

________________

Author's note:

Just one cute scene here with Mirio.. from a weird previous update to a cute one.. 😂 my mood just swings uncontrollably.

I hope you enjoyed this and I didn't spoil anything from the Anime. Haha! Let me know what you think by leaving comments below!