Kirito x Sinon - The Bullet (Part One)

(A/N: Takes place after the GGO arc, Kirito and Asuna are dating in this Kinon series "The Bullet", so it's a bit one-sided at the beginning. There will be more than one part.)

Love hits you hard.

Like a bullet.

Piercing your heart,

Either letting it heal,

Or letting it shatter to pieces.

It was hard for Sinon to recognize her feelings for the swordsman and call them 'legitimate'. He was loved by many girls after all, she probably wasn't at all even on his radar. Just the "cool gunslinger" to him. She laughed. Was she even considered 'cool' to him? When has he ever called her that. She would probably melt if he called her cool, though melting wouldn't be a very 'cool' thing to do.

Sighing, she kicked out her feet and stretched her arms. "This is all so stupid." She said in the silence of her apartment. Out of nowhere, her phone started buzzing. "Huh?!" She nearly jumped; "What the-" squinting, she attempted to read the name. "A-su-na... oh!! Asuna-san!!" She answered the call and smiled, putting the phone up to her ear. "Hey Asuna!!" She could hear a breath.
"Sinonon!! How're you doing??"
"Good, thanks for asking."
"That's great, listen; the group and I have decided to go to an amusement park later today, around 6? Do you wanna come?"
She could hear the excitement in the chestnut-haired's voice.
"Hmm, sure, why not? It's not like I have anything better to do in the first place."
"Great!! We meet up at the entrance at 6, don't be late!!"
She hung up.
Sinon laid her head back, groaning. "Ahhh, an amusement park huh..?" She smiled. "Seems fun."

--------------------------------

(A/N: PART ONE END!!!! If you enjoyed the story then thank you very much!!!! My stories are going to have multiple parts now, so the love doesn't seem rushed~ request, critique, or share your opinions down below!! Everyone deserves loveeeee
Kay bye )