Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Twenty Three

****Drake Pov***

  My phone ring and I answered it.
Hello, who's this? I asked.

Hi, my lovey dovey Drake.. It's me Estella.  I was informed that you had a son,  so I borrowed him for awhile..  "She said, laughting out loud. 

Estella, don't ever hurt him. Or else... "She cut of my sentence.

Or else what?  Don't you worry my sweetie. I won't hurt him if... Hmmmm.... If you don't mind to come back to me, exchange for your son.. "She said. Still laughting like a crazy slut.

I'm warning you.  Where the hell did you bring my son? " seems I'm threathening her.

Ohhhhh. Bye.. Hahahahaha..  "She hung up her phone..  I turned around my car and rush to the police station. I informed them who's the person  behind, of my missing son. I'm trying to call the num of Estella to track her location. I didn't informed Susie yet because I don't want her to worry. I just call her tomorrow morning. "Talking to my mind while trying to reach Estella.

***Morning***

**Susie Pov. **
Drake called me early in the morning, he informed me about Noah. I rushed out to the police station upon hearing it. 
As I enter the police station, I saw Drake busy on his phone, he's trying to call someone.  I approach him.

Hi,!? "His attention divert on me.  He's looking at me with worried look.  He started to talk.

Susie.. Don't be shock to whom is Noah now.  " I just nodded at him.  I'm looking at him too. My anger and hate for him seems vanishing, as I feel his concern and worriedness for our son.  For all this year I'll been alone, protecting Noah but this time, this is the first time I feel someone is there to protect Noah  and his presence makes me feel secured. 

Where he is? "I asked him,. I'm so nervous the very moment.  Just tell me that my son still alive. I was panicking, I really don't know what to do if anything happen to Noah.  Drake hug me and talk with a soft tone of voice.

He is with Estella right now,, but,,, but we don't know yet where their location is.  Ohhh, wait. "His phone ring, he release his arms to me from hugging.

He asked the police to track the call.  It was Estella who called him. 

Sir.,, we got it..  It's at Yushen Corp. Rooftop. " the police officer said.

Ok men.  Move.. " The police chief said. They start to pack up and ready to full out anytime. 

Sir.  We will come with you. "Drake said.

Ok, sir.  But you have to be careful.

Drake phone ring again, he answered it again.

Hi.. My sweetie.  I know you tracked me by now. But said to say, you can't bring policemen with you or else your son will gonna die.  If you want your son to be saved just come by yourself,.. No... No. No...  Just you and the wench mother are allowed to come to rescue your beloved son. "Estella said while on the phone.. 

Mommy.... Mommy... " I heard Noah voice from the background. 

Shout up kid. " Estella shouted to  Noah.
Bye..  Drake.  I'll give 30minutes to rescue your son..  Hahahahahahahahhhhaha..

Noah..  Noah.. "I'm crying out.. " save my Noah..  Drake... 

Just calm down ok.  Sir,.  Plan B.  My son is in danger now.  Me and his Mother would go there first.  "Drake said to the police chief.

But Mr. Yushen,. It's to risky for you and your wife to go there. 

The safety of son is the priority here.just follow as afterwards. "Drake grapped my right hand then went straight to his car. They didn't even notice that the police thought they are husband and wife. He drive the car as fast as he can just to reach the location in 30mins. The ultimatum time that Estella gave. We reach the building in the exact time.  But where still late, Yushen corp, have 36 floors includes the rooftop, where is Estella and Noah are.  Upon reaching the rooftop. I saw Noah standing at edge of the building.  His two arms or wirst  was tied up with a rope. The rope was long that Estella could hold the other side of the rope. If she unhold the rope, Noah will surely  fall from the building. 

Haha.  Whatta wonderful couple.  Little boy look. That's your mom and dad.  Are you  not happy? that finally you reunite with your dad.  Hahaha.. "Estella laughing at the same time her tears keep flowing from her eyes.

**End of Chapter Twenty Three**

Love is a deadly weapon sometimes,
It can kill thousands of minds, and ruin one another's life,.
Too much love can't called love,
It was selfishness and obsession.

@celle1987