Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Twelve
***
It's already noonbreak. I need to check Susie if she prepare my lunch.  I went out of my office and to my surprise she's not on her desk. 
Ms. Yang. Where is Ms. Cruz?  I asked Ms. Yang. Ms. Young is one of my employee in my office. 

Sir Nathan, fetch her, to have lunch together. Your lunch sir is already ready I'm preparing it to bring to your office. "Ms. Young explain.

My blood boils in an intance. Hearing Ms. Yang saying Nathan fetch Susie to have lunch together.  "Ms. Yang, from now on don't ever prepare my lunch, let Ms. Cruz prepare it personally. Understood. " I said to Ms. Young with a fierce look.   I walk straight to the elevator and going down to the cafetiria located at the 25 floor of the building.  I went inside the cafetiria straight to Nathan and Susie table.  Huh? Their smiling each other, that woman smiling on a man, that man flirting on my woman.huh?   I grabbed Susie hands. Saying. "Your boss is starving and here you are smiling having your lunch.  It's your first day and you make my blood boils.." I dragged her out of  the Cafeteria.

Hey, Mr, Yushen.. Drake.... "I heard Nathan calling me.  You bastard, don't ever come near with my woman or else I'll kill you."  I murmured to myself. 

Sir, let me go.  Walk slowly please.  Your hurting my hands.  "I heard Susie complain. I just ignore her.  Gosh, I'm so jealous and angry.  She didn't even consider her boss, she just go with Nathan having her lunch."on my mind"

Let go of me sir.  People are staring.  "She complain again. 

**Susie Pov**

What's the matter to this man.  It's seems I'm his wife that cheats on him the way he drag me.  This crazy jerk. Why he look's so angry, I'm having lunch with a friend. I sighed. Looking fiercely at him.  "Let me go.  Let me go sir.  You don't have to drag me ok.  Let go of my hand.  " the executive elevator open.  He push me to the wall and lock his arms to my both sides to my sure I can't escape.  I can feel his warm breath racing. His face facing on me. I can feel his hand touch me neck, he face coming nearer to my face. His lips 1mm away before reaching my lips. I turn my head to avoid his kiss.  He stare at me and he punch the wall then he release his arm that locks me.  Silence covered the our surrounding. The elevator open, he step out then I follow him.  He didn't even bother to look back where I am.  I sat down on my desk and he went inside his office. 

Ms. Cruz,. Mr. Yushen was looking for you awhile ago.  "Ms. Yang inform me. 

Ah.  Ok.  Sorry for inconvinience Ms. Yang. "I replied.

From now on Ms. Cruz your assigned to prepare lunch for Mr. Yushen, It's the duty of the PS. "She said

Ok. Ms. Yang.  Sorry again. "I replied.

**
It almost 6 o'clock in the evening. My I'm getting ready to go home.  Mr. Yushen still inside of his office.  My phone ring, and it's Missy. I answer her call.
Hello, Missy.

Where are you.  I'm waiting here at the lobby. "Missy said.

I'm still here on my office.  Mr. Yushen still inside his office.  I don't know if I should go home or wait for him."I answered her.

"Susie, ask for permission that you will go home. Ok.  Me and sir Nathan are waiting for you.  Where going to grab a drink to celebrate your first day of work.  Welcome party to be short. 10 minutes ok.  Bye. "Missy hung up her phone.

Hay.. I sighed. 

**End of Chapter Twelve**

Celle1987