Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Fifteen

    Susie... I'm sorry. " Shit I harass her again. I can't even control my longing for her. 

Why your doing this to me? She asked. I'm sorry Mr. Yushen but I have to submit my resignation letter. I turn my back at him and suddenly he speaks again before I left.

I like you. "He said. I suddenly stop upon hearing him. Did he say he likes me?  I want to jump for joy but I have to be calm.

I said, I like you Susie. "He said again.

I turn around and face him again.  I just stared at him.  I really don't know what to say to him.Do I have to say I like you too?  Or just ignored it.

Your getting married soon. "I said to him. "Damn what did I say to him." You hopeless woman." I said to myself.  I saw him smiled at me.  Maybe he notice on what I said, that I like him too.  Hmmm.

If I'm not going to be married soon,. Will you be my girlfriend? He asked while slowly walking on my direction.  He wipe my tear using his handkerchief.

Can I? What if I have a son?  Will you still accept me.?  I asked.

You foolish girl. You already forgot I already met your son. "He said. He hug me tightly.  Of course I will accept you even thou you have 12 sons. But make sure not a husband. " he release me from his arm and kiss my forehead. Another image occur on my mind.  I suddenly remember the man 5yrs ago kissed my forehead. I just shake my head.

Are you ok. He asked.

I just nodded at him. 

Do you have something to tell me?  He asked again. Maybe you forgot something, you didn't answer me yet. I said, I like you. Do you like me too? " He asked.

Without knowing,  I nodded again to him.  He smiled and hug me again. 

"Stay here and we will have our lunch together but we must eat the one that Estella brought."He said while hugging me.

I frowned. I don't like the idea eating the lunch box that his fiancee brought for him.  Fiancee?  Then I'm a mistress?  "Do really have to marry Estella?  "I asked him, he release his arms and hold to my shoulders.

Hmmmh.. Nope.. I'll do everything to break off our engagement. Happy now my dear?  Don't bother by it ok.  Let's eat, this is our first lunch together. "He said.

But it was brought by your fiancee. "I feel a little bit disapointed.

You don't like it? We can order another if you want. "He said,"hmmmm. Jealous right away my dear? 

Off course not. "I seat on his sofa and open the lunch box.  "Why your still standing?  Let's eat.  "We eat together then go back to our work. 

****
**Susie house**

Thank's for taking me home."I said to Drake.
Come in, I'll introduce  you to my little angel.  ",, without hesitating, Drake went in.

Hi, mama. Your home. Oh.!!  Mr. Your the one who brought mama home that night. "Noah said.

You still remember me little boy. "He said. 

Noah this uncle Drake.  Uncle Drake this is Noah.

Hi, uncle Drake.  Are you still my mama boss or boyfriend?  Noah asked.

Noah...  Go to granny now ok. 

Yes, mama. Goodnight uncle Drake.
Goodnight Noah."Drake replied."Susie, do you still have contact to Noah's father.?  He asked.

Hmmm. Drake. It's already late.  You should go home. " I ignored his question. I don't want him to know that I don't know whose Noah father. 

Oh..  Ok.  See you tomorrow. "He said.

Ok.  Take care. Drive safely. " I said.

**End of Chapter fifteen**