Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Eleven

**Yushen Corp. Office**

It's Drake Yushen..  He so handsome, masculine. "Ladies whispering..
Oh my god. Hope he will glance on our direction. 
  Stop imagining.  As I heard he is already engage toRicarforte heiress. "

**Susie Pov**.
Everybody are busy as I enter the building.  I saw a crowd of ladies. Smiling looking at man, but I can't see his face anymore because I'm behind him and his fellows.
Hmmm. Maybe his from higher ups. Shareholders or maybe one of the directors.

Hi, Ms. Cruz "I heard someone voice calling my name. Oh. It's Sir Nathan. 

Hi, Sir.

Congrats and goodluck on your first day here. "He said.

Thank you sir. "I replied.

This way please Ms. Cruz, I will lead to CEO office.  We can't use the executive elevator because the CEO and shareholders are using it right now.  So we must use the employee elevator.  "He said.
  I just smiled at him, and he lead the way.  The CEO office located at 35th floor of the building. Wooh. The building contain 35 floors. 36 floors in all includes the rooftop.
We reach the 35th floor of the building. The 35th floor is the offices of CEO and other executives. Nathan also one of the excutives but his assigned at HR office on the fourth floor of this building.

Good morning Sir Nathan. "The employess greeted him. 

Goodmorning.. Is the CEO inside his office?  He asked the team leader of CEO office.

Yes, sir. His with someone.

Ok.  He replied. I smiled to them.  Nathan knock the door. *knocking*

Come in.  The voice replied. Nathan open the door and we went inside.  I saw a woman sitting on the sofa  she's look familiar and a man on his desk  his back facing the to us. 

Oh. Hi, Nathan.  What's bring you here? The woman asked.

Hi. Ms. Ricaforte. "Nathan replied. No wonder she seems familiar, it's Estella Ricaforte my schoolmate before, and the man must be Drake Yushen? "
Talking to my mind.

Mr. Yushen, your personal secretary is here. .  She's Ms. Susie Cruz your new PS.

**Drake Pov. **
I froze upon hearing her name.  I hope its her and not just the same name.  I don't want to face them and feel dissapointed.

Drake, Nathan is talking to you.  "I heard Estella voice.  I inhale and calm myself.  Then face them. It's really her, I saw the necklace she's wearing on her neck, it's the bluerose necklace I asked Mike to give to her.I smiled thinking she's wearing it.   I look at her, she look's different from before.  She's more beautiful now and sexy.  Her dress makes her more stunning.  I don't know what to feel, happy? Excited? Or guilt? I sighed and back to my senses.  I pretended that I don't know her.

Oh. I'm glad  to meet you lady.  Hope we can work together diligently.  Your desk is outside of my office.  I'll call you any time if I need you.  Meeting schedules, apppiontments make sure no mistake. Word of sorry is unacceptable its a neglected of duties.  Understood?   I explain to her just to calm down my heart that racing at the moment.  I really wanted to hug her. I miss her so much.

Ehem.!!  Estella cough intentionally to divert us.  Sweetie, I gotta go.  See you tonight.  I frowned to her.   I don't like the word sweetie coming out from her mouth. 

**Susie Pov**
It's Drake, his still handsome, more handsome now than before.  My heart start to race seeing him again.  Oh god!! Oh god!! Why he is my boss?  Your torturing me. 
Estella stood up from her seat and pass to my side, whispering. " your boss is taken, you too beautiful to be his PS. Caution ok. He is mine. "Then she walks straight to the door. 

Ms. Cruz. This way please. Mr. Yushen I'll bring Ms. Cruz to her desk. "Nathan said. Drake Nodded at him.

**End of Chapter Eleven**

Celle1987