Chapter 1

"Get up peasant, you're coming with us" I hear as I get pulled out of bed by my short hair, I wince, the uncomfortable stinging going through my head is incredibly painful. I didn't even realise where I was until it was too late for me to do anything. I feel weight crush down on to my ankles and wrists, and walking becomes as hard as it was when I was 2.

"W-where are you taking m-me?" I say quietly, being the anxiety filled mess that I am.

I feel a hard slap against my face. "Dont speak out of turn pillock." The guard states distastefully. He looks at me then at a piece of paper, smiled and walked away. "We got 'em, we can go" he says to the person driving the wagon, I get picked up and tossed in, no regard of whether or not I'm okay.

"Say, why do you live without a man?" I roll my eyes to the question that ive gotten many times before "because I don't want to, I'm respected welly enough amongst my community to know that I can go on with my day without a big bimbo slowing me down" I say with as much confidence as I have, the guard smirks.

"Clearly someone didn't like you enough, or they wouldn't 've told us about someone with pristine white hair and gold eyes" he spits after saying that with a tone that made me seem as if I were below him, I frown and stay quiet, who in hell would be that shallow?

(Skip the ride)

Annoyance. That's all I felt at the moment. I've been poked about my personal life, and everytime I deny ever loving a man they look at each other, smile, and say "oh she'll like her a lot" wink and keep going on their business as of it's normal to say that, the one time I asked who, I got hit with the handle of a mace, leaving me with a big black eye. The wagon comes to a stop and I tumble over, the guard laughs, picks me up and starts walking me somewhere - maybe pulling would be the better word as he grabs my chain and yanks me every which way. We get to a little area with a bath and a few maids.

"Clean her up for the next battle, get her weapons and armour then send her on her way to the arena, got it?" The maids nod. They start undressing me and running the bath water, stopping to glance at the scars that run along my stomach.

"What's your name, love?" One of The maids ask as she helps lower me into the bath, she had wrinkles on her forehead, from years of suffering work.

"Y/n, Y/n l/n" I say quietly

"Am I...am I going to be an entertainer?" I ask scared to find out the answer

"I'm afraid so, they think that because of your strange appearance you have some sort of strength, by the way how did you get those scars?" The maid asks cautiously, staring at the scar that runs from my eyebrow to my cheek, as she washes my back.

"My mother was...very abusive, when she was around." She looks at me shocked, shakes her head, than starts washing my hair.

"And your father?" She asks

"Died of the plague when I was 12"

"How old are you now?"

"20" and that was it, our conversation ended in dead, awkward silence, she only said something to me after asking if I was comfortable with being measured.

I was put in leather armour...do you know how efficient that is? Its not, it won't protect me a bit. Hell my whole stomach is showing, but I guess when youre supposed to be entertainment it doesnt matter what you wear as long as you put on a good show.

At some point Someone comes and grabs me, walking me through an area too dark to actually see through, then randomly being pushed through a door. It took me a minute to adjust to the sudden burst of light, and I turn around in a circle to see a big tent area set up holding 2 guards, 1 of them being the the gaurd that brought me here, a red headed girl, and white haired woman with icy blue eyes, the guard points at me and tells the white haired lady something, and she smirks, and I feel my cheeks heat up.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I'm handed a small shield and a sword that is uncomfily heavy then the gates shut.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the game! On the one side we have our winning champion, he's been fighting for over 5 months and he hasnt lost yet, give it up for Hamlin Tohno! And on the other side we have a newbie, give it up for y/n l/n." Cheering. Thats all I hear. Shouts of "kill her" are being chanted for the Tohno guy and im visibly trembling. I gulp, and tighten my grip on my sword. He swings his giant hammer and smirks. I'm so screwed.

He charges, running straight for me, I look up for a second to see the white haired woman smiling, then I book it, running behind him before he can swing. Ive never fought before, and I'm freaking out, he turns and swings his hammer, I lift my shield and *wham* I fly across the arena, and tuck and roll before any real damage is done. He chuckles and runs after me, I push myself up and start running, I hear laughing in the crowd but I dont care, i'd rather lose my dignity and survive, than die a dumbass. He swings again and I jump over it, doing a front handspring on my landing to balance me out, then I throw my shield at him and hit him right across the forehead. *Wham*

He looks at me shocked "No ones ever hit me before...normally they're dead by now...dont worry small one...you'll end up like the others... paste on the bottom of my hammer" he smirks again, amd charges his body into me, knocking me back a foot and swinging his hammer down, and *bam* bam* bam* bam* over and over. Everything starts to go dark, my senses start going numb.

Something hits me, its like electricity, coursing through my veins, I reach out and grab his hammer. "My name is y/n l/d, and you have no right to think you can treat me, a lady, like this" I push him back by his hammer, and not only does he look shocked, but he now looks scared, the crowd goes silent, you'd be able to here a coin hit the floor, if one had. There's suddenly this strong power overwhelming my senses, something ive never felt before, everything's bright, everything has mathematical equations that I understand,  everything makes sense, and theres this burning feeling in my mucsles, this feeling that tells me to fight. I drop my sword and lift my hands to the sky, and something in me tells me to shout, to let out all of the angers within me.
"LEIPTR!" Theres a loud crash, and two long lightning bolts come to my hands, I shake them out and they turn into electric whips. He gets himself back together, putting on an angry scowl after that and charges, I dont miss a beat, and run after him, I jump and wrap the whips around his feet, doing a front flip over him and carrying him over in the process, slamming him into the ground infront of my feet. I do back hand springs away then I crack my whip as a warning, he doesn't seem to get it and runs towards me again, this time I jump and dont come down, I float, I wrap one of the whips around his waist, then another around his arm, I pull his arm closer and send electricity through the one on his waist, and he falls to his knees, groaning in agony. I die down the power some.

"Surrender, and apologize!" I scream

"Never" he grits through his teeth and goes to hit me with his hammer again and I catch it in my hand, droping the whips and leaving him being electrocuted.

"Wrong answer" and his hammer shatters in my hand as a spark of electricity goes through it, then I put my electricity filled fingertips on the pressure points of his neck, he tenses and falls asleep quickly after that.

The aura that appently was surrounding me, disapears, and right before I fall, I see her, the girl with the white hair, she stands up and starts clapping, along with everyone else. Everything goes back to black, and the cheering turns into muffles.