Break from us.

"Jay?" I called as I was about to go down the stairs. I looked at the kitchen and living room and there was no sign of him.

I turned around to look at the balcony and saw Nathan sat down drinking his tea. "Nath" I said he looked at me and smiled.

"Have you seen Jay?" I asked walking towards him he shook his head and I tutted. "Well, anyway can you tell him when he's back that I just went out with Josh?" I asked he pouted and I laughed.

"You're going to leave me alone?" he said 

"Josh and I haven't talked much since the day I moved here." I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek "I'll be back soon" I said he gave me a nod and walked me towards the door. I gave a hug and went out.

-

I saw Josh walking around. I called for him, but he didn't look back. 

"Josh!" I said he saw me and froze I smiled and went to him giving him a quick peck. We walked around and I told him what we could do while I'm looking for a job. I looked at him and he was just silent. I stopped walking and stood in front of him.

"Babe, are you okay?"I asked he looked at me asked me to sit down with him.

"I have to tell you something." he said I smiled and faced him.

"Shoot" I said 

"Charlotte. I-I cheated on you" he mumbled. My smile slowly began to fade. "It was a month ago when we had to cool off. It was a one night stand, but she went to me and told me she was pregnant" he explained. Tears welled up and I stood up. 

"Charlotte" he called reaching for my hand, but I shook it away.

"Don't." I said "I think it's best if you don't show yourself to me. Not now. Not ever." I said walking away. He called for me I kept on walking.

"Charlotte! I love you!" he said catching up to me.

"No! Maybe you should've thought of that before you had sex with whoever that girl is" I said he was about to say something, but kept his mouth shut.

-

I finally reached home. I wiped off my tears and opened the door. I saw all of them and they waved at me. I just went upstairs I knew if I stayed longer they would just notice something was going on.

"Charlotte!" Jay yelled I ignored him and shut my door. I took down the pictures of Josh and me on my mirror and at the bedside table. I placed it all on my bed and took a deep breathe.

I saw Nathan standing at the side of my door and I rolled my eyes.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I said he shrugged

"I know you won't answer me if I knocked." he said walking over at me. "So I think this is the reason why  you weren't so happy when I showed you these pictures?" he asked getting hold onto the pictures and throwing it back on the bed. "You want to talk about it?" he asked sitting down beside me.

"He cheated on me Nath" I sobbed he pulled me into a hug and I cried myself out. "He got someone pregnant when we were on a cool off which didn't even last a week!" I kept on talking. Jay saw us and I ran up to him.

"I heard everything" he whispered "it's okay everything's going to be fine. We're here for you. We're gonna help you get through this okay?" He wiped my tears off and kissed me on my forehead. I nodded and hugged him again.

Even though I wanted to end things between us, I didn't want it to end this way. Being cheated on was the most horrible things a partner could ever do.