Put end to it.

Nathan's POV~

I knew Charlotte was feeling uneasy and she had every right too. I was sat at the bar drinking some juice until I felt someone grab the chair beside mine and sat on it. 

"Are you avoiding me?" Brielle asked. I looked at her and she was playing with her fingers. I shook my head and drank again. 

"not at all" I replied looking around to see Tom and Max playing pingpong and Charlotte asking Jay to go with her. I felt Brielle move and see her looking at me.

"Look Nathan, about what happened before" my eyes grew wide and looked alert around us making sure no one can hear us. "I was really drunk and it was something stupid." she laughed it was true it was stupid i can't help but giggle. "can we start over again? as friends?" she smiled.

"yeah sure" I smiled and we chatted more. Char was now out with Jay. 

"Isn't it you'll be going under an operation soon?" she asked while we walked around our new house. I frowned. "Sorry" she added.

"Yeah. I'm actually nervous it can change so many things you know." I said. She held my hand and nodded. We were silent for a while. "We should get--" I was cut off when Brielle just pressed her lips against mine. My eyes grew wide, but I didn't pull away. I wanted to punch myself if that was possible. There was a part of me that missed this. Missed how my lips touches Brielle's. I raised my hand to touch the side of her face. I pulled her closer to me. Suddenly Charlotte's face flashed in my mind. I pulled away and Brielle gasped for air. "Nathan" she said touching my cheek. "Nathan we can start over again. I know I messed it up and I'll make up for it." she said I looked at her. Was it possible being in love with two people at once? I pulled her into a tight embrace. I loved Brielle, but I don't want to hurt Charlotte. I love Charlotte too. 

We got back in the house and realized Charlotte was back. She smiled at me and walked over placing her arms around my neck. I smiled back at he and pressed my lips lightly on her forehead. I had to tell her eventually, but I don't know if I can or how I'll tell her.

1 month after

Charlotte's POV

I woke up and today I have decided to go out and have some alone time. I took a hot shower and put on simple clothes and no make-up. I couldn't be bothered. The lads' shooting for their reality show started a few weeks ago so I chose to go out more to avoid being seen in the show. Nathan and I haven't talked much because he was too busy with so many things. I went downstairs and looked for Jay.

"Hey Bird" I said looking at him floating in the pool. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm going out. I don't know what time I'll be back, but I'll just messageyou if something comes up." I said. He frowned.

"You sure you don't want me to come?" he asked swimming his way near me. I shook my head and walked away before he gets all curious what was up with me. 

I walked down the streets of LA just looking around. I had a carton of coconut juice and it was almost half empty. I glance at my own reflection and licked my lips. I was dragged away from my thoughts by someone calling for me. I turned around and saw a man walking towards me waving.

I was trying to remember him. I know I saw him somewhere before. 

"You don't remember me do you?"  he asked. I smiled and apologized. "I'm Aaron." he said. That's when I got enlightenment.

"Oh yes! The manager of Lawson" I said. He smiled and gave me a nod. "I guess you're here to ask me about your offer then?" I smiled.

"You guessed right. We fly back to London the day after tomorrow" he said. I bit my lip. Looked away and took a deep breathe. It was a great opportunity and I must take advantage of it. I deserve to be hapy and have a career.

"Okay. I'll accept it." I said. His smile widened and offered his hand. I took it and we shaked hands. 

"If you have questions you have my card." he said. A car pulled back and I found out it was his. I waved goodbye to him and decided to go back to the mansion. Before I go back to London I ha to make sure I put an end to things that aren't working out anymore.

I know I haven't updated in like a month and now that I have update it, it's too short. One more chapter's coming up within this week I promise. But it will be the last chapter. I hope you enjoy this one and please vote and give me reviews/comments it would mean a lot! xx