•Chapter 4•

Jungkook's POV

When I woke up the next day, I felt a warm feeling around my waist. When I looked down, I saw Taehyung tightly hugging me while still sounding asleep.

I checked the clock that's on our bedside table and it said 6:03. School doesn't start till 8:30 and we usually start getting ready at 6:30. So with lots of time to spare, I waited for Taehyung to wake up while admiring his face.

I traced every outline of his beautiful face. It took about 5 minutes of me just admiring him when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up at him and saw him lightly smirking at me.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said in his much deeper morning voice, which caused me to blush.

"Good morning, handsome" Like seriously, how can a normal human being look as handsome and beautiful as him?!

He gave my forehead a light peck, then both my cheeks, then my nose, and lastly my lips. Though before he could pull away, I wrapped my neck around his neck so he'd be closer, then we just started making out while stopping every now and then to breath.

After what I think was 10 minutes, I pulled away from him which caused him to pout. I laughed at his face then told him "come on we gotta get ready" while standing up and pulling on his arm to do the same.

"If you don't stand up now I won't let you touch me for a whole month."

When those words left my mouth, he immediately stood up then pulled me to the bathroom.

We took a shower together and we ended up staying there for more than 20 minutes because of... reasons.

After taking a shower, we both got dressed and started heading to the kitchen to make breakfast, with Taehyung carrying me because my ass was sore.

Taehyung both made us breakfast which is pancakes, then we started eating fast while feeding each other every now and then.

We both got our bags then started heading to our car. On the way to school, we told each other stories, told lame jokes, and talk about what we'd do on our sembreak.

When we arrived at our school, he drove to our usual parking space, which all students don't know about because its hidden.

We gave each other our goodbye kiss then I headed towards the campus, while Taehyung stayed in the car for a while so people wouldn't think we came here together.

Once I entered the school, only a few students were there because it was just 7:40. I headed towards my locker and saw Jimin in front of his, getting the books he needed for his morning classes.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Oh hey Kook"

We started walking around school for awhile since we still had lots of time, while Jimin was venting to me about how much he hates Min Yoongi. After walking for 40 minutes, we both said our goodbyes then started heading to our own class. Mine being History of arts, since I major in performing arts.

When I walked in my classroom, I saw that there were only a few people there, so I immediately went to my usual place which was in the second row from the back. I rested my head on my table and slowly started drifting off to sleep.

|20 minutes later

"MR JEON!"

I was suddenly jolted awake from my sleep by a loud, annoying voice that I hear everyday, which came from my teacher, Mrs Lee.

"Would you please give us the answer to number 6?"

I read the question that was written on the board then started panicking in my head slightly, cause how the hell would I know!?

"I don't know ma'am" I whispered quietly, but loud enough for the teacher to hear. After I said that, the teacher gave a lecture to the whole class for a whole 10 minutes about the importance of listening, and how all famous performers were successful because they always listen. Who would they even listen to?

After class, I met with Jimin outside my classroom then we went back to our locker to get the things we'll need for our next subject.

While walking, I accidentally bumped into a hard shoulder, which caused me to nearly fall, but then I felt arms wrap around me before I touched the ground. When I looked up, I saw that it was Tae who bumped me but also the one who caught me. I saw his friends and Jimin giving us weird and confused looks.

"Watch where you're going, kid" Taehyung told me with his deep voice, sounding annoyed, once I was standing on my feet. But when I looked at his face, I saw a hint of worry before it went to its usual stone cold face. We show that we hate each other when we're at school.

I glared at him before walking away to my next class while Jimin ran after me.

"You know, he's such a jerk" He told me while shaking his head lightly. I just nodded at the statement. Then we both said our goodbyes again.

|Time skip

It was currently lunch time and I was sat at a table with Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin hyung.

"Hey guys, wanna hang later at my dorm?" Jin asked.

A mixture of 'yeah', 'sure', and 'cool cool cool cool' was heard from Jimin and Hoseok hyung.

"How about you kook?" They all looked at me expectantly.

"I don't know, i'll tell you my answer later" I said because I didn't want Taehyung to wait for me for hours.

"Come on kook" They all whined.

"I'll think about it" I told them, receiving a pout from Jimin and Hoseok, and a 'are you kidding me, child' look from Jin, but they didn't push it any further. We started talking about our plans for sembreak until it was time for our next class.

-•-