chapter 15

Rapunzel's POV

These past weeks have been so stressful my hair's litterally loosing its glow. I sigh as i walk to Ariel and Aurora, a fake smile upon my face. Elsa has kept quiet but i just know she'll end up talking. Jack has been acting different and i'm afraid he knows something. I catch him staring at Elsa sometimes and it scares me to think that they might be planning something. Flynn seems to be ignoring me since Elsa found out about us.

"Hello?" i snap out of my thoughts as i turn to Aurora.

"What!?" i snap at her.

"I said that so far you're in the lead but Jasmine and Tiana aren't far behind." She says.

"Oh well whatever." i say to distracted in my own thoughts to care about the stupid winter queen thing.

"Whatever? whatever! what the hell is wrong with you!" she yells at me. "You are the one who is always yelling at us for not taking this serious enough!"

"Ugh look Aurora im too busy dealing with my problems than to worry about the stupid Winter dance!" i yell back at her and she takes a step back. i sigh "Look im just super stressed out and i-i dont have time for this." i say as i walk away.

I walk into my last class and take a seat next to Jack but all he seems to do is be lost in his little world. I roll my eyes as i play with my hair and look around and i see Elsa in the back corner doodling something on her paper. Flynn not far away is staring off into space tapping his pencil on his desk. I look back at Jack who has his notebook open. I take a peak at what he's drawing and see two snowflakes, both of them looked very similar yet they couldn't be any different.

Time goes by pretty slowly and i wait outside the door for Elsa. She jumps back when she see's me as if she's scared or something.

"What do you want?" she glares at me.

"Did you tell anybody?" i ask. She tries to walk past me but i stop her. "I asked you a damn question now answer it!" I spit.

"No i didnt tell anyone! now move out of my way!" she says as she purposely  bumps into my shoulder. I stumble back a little and galre at her as she walks away. I head home by myself listening to the soft music playing on the radio. I go into my room and lay on my bed as i grab the flower Flynn gave me not so long ago. It had six petals and resembled a lily except mine was yellow with a hint of gold and purple in the middle. i smiled as the aroma filled my nose. Memories of our past dates flashed through my mind.

I sighed as i got up and walked to my wall. I grabed a paintbrush and started painting all over the place. to be honest i didnt have the slightest idea what i was painting but i just new it was going to be something wonderful.

Anna's POV

I play with my hair as I wait for Linda to take me shopping for a dress. I look up and see Elsa's door, closed as usual. I could hear the slight melody coming from her bedroom. I hummed along as I ate some chocolate. It was very unlike Elsa to listen to music outloud instead of on her earbuds or headphones. She usually just sat in silence in her room drawing or writing. Atleast that's what Linda would tell me.

"sorry i'm late" Linda apologized as she walked in the kitchen.

"it's fine. Don't worry about it" i say as i grab my bag.

"Wait!" she says as she raises her hand up. "What's that noise?" she asked

"Oh! that's music from Elsa's room." i inform her and she nods as we walk outside to her car. "I know weird huh! i wonder why." i say

"Well you know, sometimes people listen to music because they're in love." she winks

"You don't think..." i trial off and she shrugs.

    We don't say anything for the rest of the drive and just head straight to the mall. A lot of people give me weird looks because of my hair and i got kicked out of Claire's and Vanellope's Secret   because i was too old to be shopping at those stores apparently. I tried showing them some ID but she just told me to leave. I end up buying a emerald, sleeve-dropped dress that's a little above my knees. I also bought some shoes and when we arived home i looked up some hairstyles i could do, which were all impossible by the way.

I sighed as i closed my Poison apple laptop and went to sleep.

^&^&^&^&^&^

hey guys sorry for the late update and i know i promised a lot of you a long chapter but i did have a long chapter but i guess i forgot to save it or something and it totally deleted everything!!! i litteraly screamed ugh anyways next update is on thursday

vote

comment

excuse my mistakes and

follow

bye(: