chapter 10

(A/n READ VERY IMPORTANT (sorta) this is weird I don't usually do this in the beginning of the chapter but I guess there's no point in doing it at the end now huh. OKAY WASTING TIME anyways in this chapter your going to need to listen to a song. Like you don't have to. BUT I find it better if you do. The songs on the side. but if by chance it isn't cause I'll probably won't do it right. it's called

First dance by NeverShoutNever.

Don't worry you don't have to listen it throughout the whole chapter. I'll tell you when you should put it on and when it should stop. k cool so like....yeah pray it'll work.

©°©°©°©°©°°©°©°©°

Elsa's POV

I walked into the gym after school and saw a bunch of other kids in here as well. Some I recognized others I didn't. I walked over to where Merida and Flynn were. I realized Flynn was chatting away and Merida would only nod, look around and then nod again.

"Hey there guys." I said and put my. backpack next to there's. Merida simply waved and Flynn just smiled. "So what do I do?" I asked awkwardly.

"Nothing, we have to wait until the head of the party planning committee arrives." Merida informed me and I nodded.

"and who may that be?" I asked and just then both gym doors opened loudly and made all our heads turn to that direction.

"her" Merida said with a scowl on her face. I turned to see Rapunzel with Jack by her side.

"Okay people let's get this thing done!" She screamed and i jumped.

   For the next 30 minutes we spent arguing on who would do what and all this nonsence i didn't pay attention to. Punzie broke us up into groups. I was put in a group with Flynn and a girl named Emma white. We were in charge of cutting and decorating snowflakes. Merida was put in the snack group or something like that where they had to buy the cups and make the punch for the dance. She was in a group with some kid named Peter,

Belle

Alice

and Hiccup.

"Alright people! Lets get to it!" Punzie screeched. what is she doing? you may ask. Oh thats easy NOTHING! She just walks around waving that stupid clipboard everywhere and telling people what to do. I rolled my eyes.

maybe I shouldn't have agreed. I mean me and Merida and even in the same group so why? I thought.

"So Flynn why did you decide to come?" I asked as I failed at cutting my snowflake.

He shrugged, "Well you guys are here and I have nothing better to do." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. I simply nodded not really buying what he said.

10 minutes past and I still couldn't make one snowflake! Flynn managed to cut 5 and paint 2 of them. Snow did 3 and painted none. She wasn't really trying anyways all she did was start singing along and dance to whatever her headphones were playing.

"what you listening to?" I asked and she looked up confused.

"huh?" she said and took her headphones off. "sorry"

"what are you listening to?" I asked again.

"oh" she laughed." Snow White's Poison Bite. They're like my absolute favorite band EVER!" She threw her fist in the air and I laughed.

"You might not like them they're different." she said.

"Lets hear them." I said and she flashed a smile with her shiny white teeth. She had jet black short hair and a red streak going on the side. Her lips were blood red which really stuck out with her pale skin.