chapter 14

Anna's POV

"So where exactly are we going?" i asked.

"You'll see." Kristoff sais and he keeps on walking. I don't feel like going anywhere in public. My eyes are probably puffy from crying and my hair is a mess and not to mention it is also white.

   We arive a little later at the little animal shelter where he had tooken me a couple weeks ago.

"Why are we here?" i asked but he ignored me and just stepped in the little shelter. We enter and sit down on this sofa that feels like a rock but i dont complain and just stay put.

"My grandpa can fix your hair." he speaks after a long moment of silence. i nod my head and just look around and see they have a litle colection of rocks and crystals. wierd i think.

"Grandpapi!" My head snaps to see Kristoff huging an old man.

"Is this her?" The old man asks.

"Yes." Kristoff sais and the old man walks over to me

"So what will it be ma'am." he asks "A little old for you, dont you think Kristoff? i mean, her hair is already as white as mine." he chuckles and i feel myself blush.

"No grandpa she ummm had an acident with hair dye." Kristoff sais and his grandpa just nods.

"Well i'm sorry but im a barber not a hair stylist." he sais and i feel disapointment hit me. I sigh as i exit the room and head to the dogs. I see the little pup from last time chasing his tail. I reach my hand out to pet it.

"I'm sorry my grandpa wasn't much help." Kristoff sais from behind me.

"it's fine. No worries." i say. we stay in silent for the rest of the time and i soon leave and head home. i lay on the couch, upside down as i make little clicking noises with my tongue.

^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^

Elsa's POV

I walk to school with my backpack hanging from my shoulder, We begged Linda not to let us come today but as always she didnt allow it and made me and Anna come anyways. I sigh rather loudly and so does Anna. When the school comes to view we both put on out hoods and walk our seperate ways.

"Girl! where have you been? whats the 4-1-1?" Merida asks and i turn to her and raise my eyebrow in confusment.

"What the hell? i thought it was 9-1-1." i say and she shrugs.

"We haven't talked in awhile, whats new?" she asks as she takes a bite of her apple.

"nothing" i lie. A lot has happened and i dont feel like talking about it.

"You gunna hang out with me today? Flynn isn't here." she sais

"Probably making out with Rapunzel." i mumble.

"Huh?" she sais and i shake my head as we walk in the Cafeteria. She shrugs it off and we sit at our usual table. We eat our lunches quietly and dont say much.

"Hey guys mind if i sit with you" my head jerks up and i see Emma standing infront of us. I shake my head and she takes a seat next to me.After a couple of awkward minutes i realized Merida didnt even know Emma.

"Oh umm uhh Emma, Merida. Merida, Emma." i say switching between each of them. They shyly wave. I see Jack in the Prncess table and our eyes lock for a second and i can feel myself blush. I quickly turn the other way and pretend nothing happened. We make small talk for the rest of lunch and i catch Merida a couple times eyeing me suspiciously. The bell soon rings and i get up and walk to my next class.

"Wow slow your roll, what was that?" Merida asks.

"What was what?" i say

"That thing with you and Jack? what's going on?" she asks me.

"Nothing." i say "I have to get to class." i say and walk away but she grabs my shoulder and stops me.

"No you arent going anywhere until we solve this." she sais and pulls me into the bathroom. "Get out!" she yells at a group of girls in the bathroom and they glare at Merida as they leave. "okay, now tell me." she sais and i sigh.

"Jack-he-" i stop  not really knowing how to say this, "we kissed i think." i say and her eyes pop out as her mouth falls open.

"You kissed!!!" she squealed. "Wait! what do you mean you think?" she said. "DId your lips not touch or something? Do you even know what a kiss is!?" she asks and i roll my eyes.

"Yes i know what it is." i say.

" Oh my god! how was it? Is he as a good kisser as people say he is?" she asks and i roll my eyes. "Was it magical? Did you feel sparks??" she asks.

"Umm i dont know? ive never kissed anybody before! How was i supose to know what to do." i say and this time she rolls her eyes.

"Elsa, when you know you know. Ugh you ruined your first kiss." she sais and i put my hands up in defense

"well sorry how was i supose to know! it just happened okay." i say as we walk out the bathroom.

"We need a ship name." she mumbles to herself as we walk along the halls to my locker. "Hnmm i dont know. I mean jack and Rapunzel have one. You should too." she sais and shake my head.

"What do you expect us to be....Jelsa or something." i say and she rubs her chin.

"Jelsa..I like it."

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

a/n

Okay guys not gunna waste much of your time all i was going to say was

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, VOTES, AND READS!!!! LIKE THANKS GUYS YOU'RE AWSOME. ALL OF YOU (,: I LIKE JUST SWALLOWED MY GUM AND AM CHOKING AS YOU READ.

i have 1.8K!! i dont even know how much that is but im guessing it's a lot. ya'll are gunna make me cry. mkay so thanks bye!!! i'm a go party now. Just kidding! i have no social life at them moment. BUT WHO CARES! NOW I GET TO WRITE MORE FOR YOU GUYS