Training Begins

The next day, around 7 a.m., Renesmaee was awakened by Rosalie. The half asleep teenager looked at the solemn blonde in confusion. "Mmm... What time is it, Rosalie?"

Rosalie stood in the doorway with her arms crossed. "Well, now it's about 10 after 7 a.m. Are you going to get up, or not?"

Renesmaee groaned and sat up in bed, stretching, her white sleeping shirt catching the bit of sunlight that was peeking in. "Ok. I'm getting up. ..." she told Rosalie, as she slipped out of bed, standing up on the carpet.

Rosalie walked out of the doorway, and entered into the kitchen where Jacob and, Emmit, and Jasper were sitting around the table.  "The princess has awoken and is getting ready." , Rosalie stated to them. They all nodded and waited for Renesmaee.

Moments later, Renesmaee entered into the kitchen, greeting all of the family. "Morning." , she yawned. They all nodded to greet her.

"Eat up kid. Training starts in 20 minutes " Emmit said. Renesmaee dug in to a plate of eggs and toast and ate, finishing moments later.

"Now then." , began Jasper. He grabbed a  stick and began to draw in the dirt. He drew some sort of formation that involved everyone. "We need to do this."

It looked like Renesmaee was to spar with Emmit and Alice, while the others sparred together .

And so it began