Arrival At The Main House

Renesmaee and Jacob left early in the morning and headed out to the main house. It would only take them about an hour to get there, so they both took their time in driving. After taking a leisurely  breakfast at some diner, Jacob and Renesmaee continued driving to the house. 

Within another 45 minutes, they arrived and were greeted by Alice and Rosalie, both of them grabbing Renesmaee and squeezing her in a tight embrace. Emmett and Jasper approached shortly after and greeted Jacob with a usual handshake, then proceeded to hug Renesmaee as well, hoping not to crush her with their muscular embrace. 

After the short touching reunion, everyone sat down in the living room. "To what do we owe this pleasure of seeing our darling Renesmaee?" ,Asked Emmett.  Renesmaee locked eyes with Emmett and graced him with a peeved expression. " You are all aware of how overprotective my mother can be." , Renesmaee spoke in a stern icy tone. There was not a single resident of the house, whom wasn't aware of how Bella can act on various occasions. "So, what happened?", Jasper chimed in.

Renesmaee told them all of how Jacob would take her on hunts and train her to embrace her instincts. It wasn't much, compared to everyone else's hunts, but they could see her face light up when she spoke of hunting and the thrill of it all. As Renesmaee finished telling them of the recent outburst from Bella, they all sat quiet. 

Rosalie finally spoke "We all understand your mother is very protective, and why, as I am sure that you are also aware." She paused for a brief moment, before finishing her part of the conversation. " But.... She should also realize that this is much more than mere hunts for you. She should understand that you need your options in life. This is part of your survival. Unlike us, you are able to eat both human food and our preferred delicacies. She should understand that. But, of course she is at times hard to reason with."

Jacob finally spoke, still standing in his usual corner. "I think once we train Renesmaee up a bit more, Bella might back off. If she sees how great Renesmaee is at hunting, she'll calm down."

The clan nodded in agreement. Emmett spoke now. "She needs to learn combat". They all looked at him with a stunned expression. "Think about it" , he continued " She knows to hunt. But she needs to know how to protect herself. " , they all nodded in agreement.

Renesmaee with an annoyed expression agreed. "Hunting is what suits me. But I guess I have to learn how to fight ... it wont be fair for all of you to always risk your lives for me". They all looked up at her "Then, its settled?" , Alice asked. "Yes. I will learn to fight.", Renesmaee answered