A Plan Concocted

As the discussion ended, Edward hugged his daughter, then proceeded to go speak to Bella. With Edward's departure, Renesmaee looked at Jacob in silence.

"So.... You hungry?" Jacob asked.

Renesmaee laughed and sat down at the table, waiting for Jacob to skin and prep the deer to be cooked. It didn't take long for Jacob to prep the deer. Once finished, Renesmaee approached the counter top and began covering the freshly cut venison with flour, while Jacob heated up the oil.

By the time Renesmaee finished flowering the meat, the oil had already finished heating. Renesmaee used a pair of metal tongs to lay the flowered meat in the oil, as a precaution to not get popped by the oil.

As Renesmaee cooked the meat, Jacob sat back at the table, not having anything else to do. It only took a few more minutes to finish the meat. She layed the meat on paper towels, letting the towles seep up any excess grease, then her and Jacob began eating the venison. 

While eating, an idea popped into Renesmaee's mind. 

"Jacob... " she began  "What if we go stay in the main house with Alice, Jasper, and the others for a while? I mean... Mom wouldn't bother us as much, if she knows that the clan is watching over me. She won't have an issue if she knows that Rosalie and Emmett are there. "

Jacob glanced over at Renesmaee " I suppose. I go wherever you go. This decision is yours. But you need to plan this out carefully, so Bella doesn't go psychotic and track us down every few hours.... The clan loves you naturally, so they wouldn't have a problem with you staying with them for a while." 

Renesmaee and Jacob finished the food, then sat planning the details of their escape from the home.

"So..." began Renesmaee "Since you have already taught me how to hunt, it wouldn't be much of a problem. I... I really just need my space for a while. If I can just get away from mom, then I'm fine."

Jacob shrugged "Whatever you want. I'll go inform Edward. "

With Jacob taking action, it gave Renesmaee enough time to pack and prepare everything. After an hour or so of discussing things with Edward, Jacob finally had the OK to take Renesmaee out of the house. With the plan's first phase in motion, Jacob and Renesmaee set out for the main house.